Nonprofit Pays Bail For Man Who Attacked His Wife, Hours Later He Murders Her

policetribune.com/nonprofit-pays-bail-for-man-who-attacked-his-wife-hours-later-he-murders-her/

>The Bail Project Executive Director Robin Steinberg said the group was “deeply saddened” by Johnson’s murder, but said that they were in no way responsible for what had occurred.

Steinberg knows what's best I suppose

Attached: Samuel Lee Scott.jpg (1200x1124, 255.95K)

Black on black crime is just a GOP talking point!
Don't fall for the anti-Black lies.

Attached: beating niglets.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

He said he was gonna kill dat bitch.
He did dat.

See the cunt in the middle with the glasses? That's Holly Zoller

Attached: 1616439308949.jpg (707x586, 79.31K)

it's always nice when people follow through on their promises

you got to crack eggs to make an omelette. a nog getting bailed out and killing his bitch is unfortunate but that won't deter social justice.

lmao, fucking idiots.

this story is actually from three years ago. can't find anything about the outcome of his trial
but anyway, here's a picture of the murdered wife

Attached: t.png (690x816, 925.53K)

>in no way responsible
You really should feel a torrent of guilt for having done this.

I'm actually on the black side this time. That group did a miracle

The law is racist, you cant jail a honest hard working black man just because he killed his wife, is not even that big of a deal...just let him out and stop oppressing poor black people

Guilt is a human emotion not experienced by those of the Semitic persuasion

Attached: 1647070195458.jpg (798x885, 195.95K)

>“It’s important to remember that had he been wealthy enough to afford his bail, or bonded out by a commercial bail bond agency, he would have been free pretrial as well,”

It's almost as if people who are too stupid or alienated to acquire bail on their own are typically savages with poor impulse control.

>you dropped this, king

Attached: burger-king-paper-crown.jpg (1200x879, 158.29K)

fucking gross user i was trying to eat

This infuriates me.

Attached: 1618011202774.png (1079x1081, 859.39K)

They're all dysgenic.

T̶o̶l̶l̶ Bail paid

The bail project is on interview in the Waukasha documentary by media to rise on odysee saying, people ask us why we bail out black pedophiles and murderers and I tell them, honestly we don't even look to see what they are arrested for, that's not the point

It is. Especially if a bitch is outta line.
No bail pays bail is based killers.

toll paid

this is exactly why the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" has been part of our culture for so long

Holy shit, no wonder they never get smarter.

Sorry bro.
As painful as it is sometimes, we gotta drop pills when the opportunity presents itself.

Why are they like this? After all these years I still don't understand

Attached: 1642891697146.jpg (1023x669, 129.02K)

of course it had to be a fucking nigger

Please tell me justice was given to who ever beat those Black babies.

Attached: i (2).jpg (364x320, 27.32K)

can relate to him desu

niggers are the worst, Christ is king

The only conclusion I've ever come to is the
"Hey, look over there. I'll be over here doing some fucked up shit" explanation.
Chaos for the sake of misdirection to cover up what "they're" really doing.

It’s St. Louis. Anybody who was unfortunate enough to be here for any period of time knows how bad it is there and how stuff like this happens every day.

Their police and jails are also extremely corrupt.

>i don't understand
They are literally the children of Satan. God is real, and so is Satan, and kikes are Satan's children and they devote their life to making it hell on earth for God's children. It really is that simple.
>why?
>I just don't understand
They were put on earth to advance Satan's agenda. They have no other reason for living. They have no other purpose. They are only here on earth to support Satan and his demonic agenda.

if God could go ahead and just not have Satan exist that would be great, thanks

>Steinberg
OwO