What's Any Forums's concessive on Spaniards?

Asking as a rep.

Attached: franco.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

>concessive

what did he mean by this?

kinda hate them. a bunch of arrogant fags that didn't fight in ww2

Consensus.
Guess I'll be killing myself now

Attached: sad franco.jpg (390x285, 24.29K)

Mandatory read.

Attached: 1646431504382.png (1313x441, 58.94K)

We had just fought a three year long civil war to stop communism. What did you expect?

It sucks that they conquered us for 333 years, but thanks for Christianity, I guess.

I'll answer though, I'm a burger who lived in Spain in 2011. I thought Spain was pretty weird, and I thought Spaniards were pretty weird too. While I admired their siestas and how much they prioritized their own time, the state of the country was just odd. It was like a 1st world country with a 3rd world work ethic. Can't say I blame Spaniards for milking the EU for all it's worth. The subway system in Madrid outclasses anything anywhere in the USA.

The racial homogeneity seemed strange to me as an American, but I would probably appreciate it more now. When I lived in Spain there was minimal talk of Franco or the past, it just seemed like a topic people wanted to avoid. Lots of Spaniards wanted to be more like Germany or the USA, few that I met seemed to like Spain or Spanish culture and wanted to improve it. As far as I was concerned, Spanish culture was just drinking wine in parks, watching futbol matches, and eating Spanish cuisine, which is not necessarily a bad way to live.

I found the music scene to be very lacking. When I was in Madrid it was like all there were was massive dance clubs playing top40 music and maybe occasionally you'd find a jazz bar full of boomers. That seemed to be it, there didn't seem to be much of a youth music culture. Maybe there were punk shows somewhere in Lavapies but I never found them. I know there were some metal fans there.

Outside of Mardid and Barcelona it just seemed kinda sad. All the smaller towns were mainly populated by old people and sustained solely on tourism. Any young person that didn't have money seemed to go to Germany or elsewhere to work, and I can't blame them, but it just sucked. Spain felt like something of a declining nation without a clear future. And this was in 2011-2012 during the height of "la crisis" so maybe things got better. I did meet a few based Spaniards randomly who loved America and hated Obama due to his blackness. Idk, spain was just weird

Who cares what the concensus here is. Any Forums is mostly a bunch of adolescent retards that idolize Hitler. I'm not sure what to think about Franco. Politics aside Spain is a beautiful place and Spaniards are based.

>fight in civil war to kill bolshevics
>Hitler asks for support
>send VOLUNTEERS

get out of here you filthy kike

Attached: FB_IMG_1638725767524.jpg (720x720, 93.77K)

They had a facist dictatorship then it just kinda disapperared peacefully.

>I feel bad, man.

When Franco died, so did the Spanish spirit.
Too much divorce, abortion, orgies, a drop in birthrate, and unemployment.
Spaniards exist solely to entertain foreigners. I hope they are comfy.

>most prosperous 50 years in Spain history
>only ended because Franco died of old age

Spaniards are great people with an amazing history. Maybe they're going through a little bit of a rough patch but they'll be fine overall

Attached: 1626012412913.png (588x768, 641.89K)

they stole our gold, not very kind strangers

Yes. I feel sorry for the Spaniards. They are constantly played by the leftists, but the vast majority of them continue to kiss the leftist boots.

Present day spain:
A lot of the guys are assholes. The women are feminist trash. The country has lived too well for a long time (relatively) and has become weak. Spain's biggest problem is Latin American immigration. Madrid no es España. Centro America meets Cuba.

I miss this lil nigga so fucking much like you wouldn't believe
You didn't have any shit, provinciANO rebelde.

Attached: 1624739468643.png (2048x1463, 1.46M)

most interesting part of Madrid to me was that everyone dressed very well. You hardly ever saw people walking around in t-shirts or baggy clothes like in the US

Yeah we are being plagued by a lot of degeneracy, but many of us are hoping to turn it around with Vox.
I personally voted for Abascal in 2019 and I plan to do the same in 2023.

Attached: spanish election 2019.jpg (640x470, 74.88K)

>vox

Attached: 1620444861848.jpg (1824x2000, 739.21K)

I don’t get how they had first mover advantage in the America’s and blew all that blood and treasure without capitalizing on it at home?
Where the duck did it all go? How did you fuck up colonization so bad?

Franco was based and the Spanish civil war was the right thing to do
Barcelona is a cool city filled with massive faggots
Too many commie professors consider how many people were made to disappear
Great food
Great homogeneous culture
I know they moved him but I still want to valley of the fallen and raise a Roman salute to him don’t care if that’s cringe

Yes I'm aware that Vox supports [spoiler]them[/spoiler], but I still think that there infinitely better than the PP.

>Nationalists stop communism/anarchism from spreading
>Republicans/anarchists/communists are seen in better light when it comes to the Spanish Civil War
>Stuff like the International Brigades fighting for "freedom" and atrocities committed under Franco's leadership
Is this a result of modern-day leftism glorifying Republican Spain, or has Spain always dealt with this after the Civil War?