Israel begging zelensky to surrender lmao

israel begging zelensky to surrender lmao

Attached: file.png (856x836, 528.45K)

destroy the wall free everyone

Attached: 1620933035424.jpg (748x500, 119.83K)

Bennett is covering his ass for his Russian masters.

suck me Muslim scum
kek, not even your pedo president wants to fight for ukraine, bennet is trying to save lives, eventually despite heroic resistance, ukraine will be grinded to dust

doesnt want to fight for*

Zelensky is willing to not join NATO and also to recognize crimea as Russian. The main things stopping him from negotiating peace are the recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk, and the west. Ukraine is running out of resources to fight with, and the sanctions are'nt as damaging to the Russian advance as anticipated.

The only thing that is bothering me personaly is WHY THE FUCK IS ISRAEL PUSHING THEIR NOSE INTO THIS SHITSHOW

The sanctions do exists for 2 weeks now. That's nothing to be fair.

bennet wants to be recognized as an international leader, also Zalenski is all like "WE WUZ JOOZ OY VEY PUTIN IS LITERALLY HOLOCAUSTING US" and trying to pull us in, pedo Biden also wants us to wag our tail and obey like the good pets we are, despite us having a great relationship with Putin

It doesn’t appear to be Zelenskyy’s decision to make.

I guess it really depends. If the west won't cave in after the war and keep the current sanctions on Russia it will cause damage. But I guess only time will tell.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>WHY THE FUCK IS ISRAEL PUSHING THEIR NOSE INTO THIS SHITSHOW
This is the modus operandi of your people, Moyshe.

Attached: 1643572549756.jpg (497x419, 18.31K)

Neutrality is like a foreign idea to us... Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1534799050824.jpg (640x628, 42.45K)

He's willing to fight Russia til the last Ukranian.
Biden's track record of slaughtering whites is pretty solid.

Shaloam Juden. Been watching Shtizel on Netflix pretty good. Now listen there comes a time when every parent must after praying slap their child. Which one of you forgot to slap Zelensky?

Attached: dochsten.jpg (2000x2001, 161.52K)

The most generous perspective I can give you is that Zelensky being Jewish and Israel trying to have semi favorable relations probably think themselves to be the best arbitrators. I'll let other anons give you the real reasons.

Then why did putin ask us as well? it doesn't make sense

Putin knows who controls America. All the fucking libtards that basically are owned by Jewish media, all the politicians with AI pac in their back pocket. If Russia wants to negotiate peace with Ukraine it's going to have to go through Israel, and considering how fucking stubborn Israel is it's probably just going to result in nuclear holocaust.

>nuclear holocaust
Based everything need to be delet!

Attached: MotherRussiaDevourersTheBrotherCountry 92268568_p0_master1200.jpg (317x563, 20.32K)

The photos of the war refugees are undeniable. its got to stop or people will be irreparably awakened to the scam.

israel doesn't exist

really makes you think doesn't it