If you bite your fingernails to trim them, pick your nose, put fingers or ear buds into your ears...

If you bite your fingernails to trim them, pick your nose, put fingers or ear buds into your ears, walk barefoot on dirt, put fingers in your mouth or use your hands to directly put food in your mouth instead of using a knife and fork then you are being mind controlled by parasites. They live not just in your arse and make your anus itchy but also live in your nose, brain, lungs, intestines. Nearly everyone has parasites and also yeasts and industrial toxins that are rotting our brains and hearts. If you have low energy, itchy anus, depression, digestive issues, constipation, diarrhoea, suicidal thoughts, negative thoughts, not paying attention to your surroundings, breathing problems, itchy skin, back pain then you could be experiencing parasites and parasitic mind control. You need to take Wormwood, black walnut and clove capsules. I am experiencing an extreme headache right now on day 2 of a parasite cleanse and feel like a huge worm is dying in my brain right now.

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T173253.630.jpg (757x405, 22.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncpedia.org/history/health/hookworms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do I do with the garlic? DO I go on a garlic fast or just put a shitload in my food?

I heard a specific parasite is the root cause of the "wall-of-text" formatting.

Way tfl dr

>If you’re alive, you have worms
Okie doke dude.

tl dr, op described how you get pinworms

>ITS DA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMS
please just say its the jews its less retarded

OH SHIT PARASITE THREAD. SOMEONE DROP THE PARASITE PILL.

So what do now. I do all these things.

>walk barefoot on dirt
I see. So you are retarded. And a faggot too? Wow, I'm shocked! Who would have guessed?

yeah wormwood will cure this.

headache is form the die off. thats a sign of healing.

one time i took to much fiber and my butthole itched but i cut back my intake by 33% and that was the ticket, keep this in mind.

diatomaceous earth

all natural parasite remover
just amazon that shit and read reviews

take meds schizo theres no such thing as parasites

>You need to take Wormwood
>wormwood
>worm

Nice try mr parasite

I got this kind
have used it multiple times through the years

no issues except I shit out worms

Attached: 1619607104066.png (1010x685, 406.78K)

warning:

The covid-19 virus is actually a parasite. Do the toxic waltz. Take the worm pill.

Don't have alcohol, fast food, processed food, or any other processed food for a week. Start drinking more water preferably out of a copper or silver water vessel where the water has been in there for atleast 5 days, start taking moringa, Ashwaghanda, neem, tumeric, zeolite and psylium husk capsules every morning. Then do a 2 day water fast start eating fruit. Put water in a saucepan, put in some slices of lemon, honey, garlic and ginger into the water and simmer. Cool water and drink it as a tincture. Then take 1 wormwood, clove, black walnut capsule, the next day take 2, next day take 3 then continue taking 3 for 90 capsules. This will have some effect on the parasites, yeasts and overall health.

Based.

Wait till you try ivermectin or fenbendazole. If you truly got tons of brain parasites you’re going to be tripping and seeing colors as all the parasites are dying off. It’s super fucked up.

Attached: Homelander what.jpg (400x500, 71.73K)

don't take meme herbal shit with thujone in it, take ivermectin/praziquantel/pyrantel/piperizine/fenbendazole

>feel like a huge worm is dying in my brain right now
kek

schizowormers are funny

its called hookworm
ncpedia.org/history/health/hookworms

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.35K)

thats your brain cells dying

Only a kike would be jealous of a worm.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THEY’RE IN MY HEAD GET IT OUT FUCK

>A parasite wants me to kill myself.
>The host of the parasite.
I feel better knowing that something even dumber than I am is in control of this shit I guess.

I enjoy my life and the worms are doing a good job for me.
Thanks wormbros.

Why do you want people to be sick? Are you okay?

BROS WHY IS MY ANUS ITCHY RIGHT NOW THEN???? I DONT FEEL SO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why the fuck would a parasite tell you to kill yourself

Your worms don't like you.

I used to get worms as a dirty child. All it takes to avoid them is washing your hands and not putting dirty shit in your mouth.

Because toxoplasma.

>I am experiencing an extreme headache right now on day 2 of a parasite cleanse
>and feel like a huge worm is dying in my brain right now.
Kek

get a wet wipe or wet some toiletpaper and run it through your arse
i guarantee you'll have a shit streak

bro your ass itches because you aren't cleaning it properly after shitting lmao how embarrassing you dirt bitch delete this thread and unironically WASH YOUR ASS.

Yeah honestly shit like this is making me hesitant to take any of this shit, but OP is retarded and thinks getting a headache after trying some weird medical treatment he found on Any Forums is a good thing.

btw, eating bogs is actually great for your immune system.

Its a fucking single paragraph kill yourself if you haven't by the end of this sentence you can't finish.