I'm convinced we've been or are being physically sedated

In 2019, France erupted into riots over a few percent hikes in fuel price. Today, fuel prices are expected to rise 300% and higher in every country. But there's not a peep except for a few people complaining on the internet.

Maybe its the vaccine, maybe they've increased the Fluoride dosage in our tap water. The fact that politicians can blatantly lie about the cause of inflation, and smugly and condescendingly tell us to just buy an electric vehicle, and we don't do shit, suggests to me that we're being physically sedated somehow.

Attached: france-2019.png (645x780, 483.46K)

Sounds like bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: cars-for-men.jpg (650x366, 35.58K)

Thank you for writing, Anonymous. Of course, your question touches on one of the most basic biological impulses, with all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species. I also detect some unspoken questions. Do our benefactors really know what's best for us? What gives them the right to make this kind of decision for mankind? Will they ever deactivate the suppression field and let us breed again?

Allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns, rather than try to answer every possible question you might have left unvoiced. First, let us consider the fact that for the first time ever, as a species, immortality is in our reach. This simple fact has far-reaching implications. It requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. It also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition to our neural pre-sets.

I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is Instinct. Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species. Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals above a meager fire and startled at the shadows that leapt upon the cavern's walls. But inseparable from Instinct is its dark twin, Superstition. Instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we clearly see its true nature. Instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance, and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight. Instinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species. Instinct creates its own oppressors, and bids us rise up against them. Instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity. Instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress. Instinct, therefore, must be expunged. It must be fought tooth and nail, beginning with the basest of human urges: The urge to reproduce.

Attached: E833F851-3580-46BF-B7C0-D101F32363F3.jpg (620x819, 142.11K)

It is called demoralization user.
It's already too late.

Attached: Yuri.jpg (640x569, 51.87K)

>we've been or are being physically sedated
yup

Attached: 537357537575227.png (679x476, 455.63K)

Yes, it's called brainwashing someone until they lose their soul.

They very quickly linked the rising price with the war in Ukraine (even though the rise started a couple of month ago), so now people are stuck: if they complain, they are tagged as pro-poutine.

It's not physical mate, it's mental.

People are exhausted, stressed and too concerned with getting through the week to worry about anything else.

then insult them right in the face with 9/11 Buish, neocon worldpolice shit.

people get pissed off, but only one at a time. and so their energy is not being channelled, it is being wasted

Fluoride plus the constant low hum of being continuously blasted with nonionizing radiation.

These boys changed from fuel to covid with that disappearing they lost some momentum also it's the fact french elections are within 1 month

Optics look bad also it should be nodded the police in France literally do police drills about them dealing with rioters

I’m pissed off all the time. Guess I’m #builtdifferent

the simulation is crashing

Attached: montycnn.png (596x1940, 660.45K)

All of a sudden we cannot produce oil. It’s psychological tactic to create oppressive conditions to show division and power.

people are getting used to taking shit and nothing being done.

Fake lockdowns
Stolen election
Dementia ridden fake president
Forced vaccines and firing everyone
Unceasing march of trans right
Removal of free speech

All if these with no answers, and no end in sight.
That's just the post 2019 happenings, im sure I missed many of those too. There are still hundreds of pre 2019 things like the Vegas shooting that got swept away.

we're tired, man.

Attached: 1515115151.png (649x781, 847.9K)

yeah, this is real, something really weird is going on with people. its subtle enough to be hard to quantify but its like many people have been dumbed down like 10-15% over the last year or two. it manifests in weird ways like basic services not functioning and things not getting to shelves more often as well as general compliance. not sure what caused it but its very strange and not many people are talking about it.

Kek, are the french ever not breaking stuff?

5g interacts with the vaxx and keeps humans at a no-violent resonance.

LOL

kek, at some point they will make a new account and accuse their old account of being a russian fake account the whole time
>we actually never had a twitter account till now

We as in australians? Its just genetics. French have proved their populace can fight for themselves ever since the french revolution which to this day is criticized for
>no you cant just kill ALL richfags, both those from before revolution and those that enriched themselves on it
Aka being too effective.
Meanwhile aussies have proveed the rich could go into your home, rape your wife, daughter and you and you'd send them a very strongly worded letter.

atomized population can't into group bargaining

>fuel prices are expected to rise 300% and higher in every country
Music to my ears. Finaly, people around the world are paying the real value of our oil. It's the backbone of modern civilization. We should starve our enemies, and make the rest pay up! Glory to Arabia!

The western political class thinks its fun to gaslight its own. Meanwhile the rest of the world is making moves to dump the peteo dollar.

the covid lockdowns were a military-grade deradicalization psyops designed to crush morale and suppress rebellions

the most prone to an uprising was Italy when its financial sector was about to implode - OOPS, covid appears right there in 2020 and causes the most deaths
the second most prone was France as you said. Cool and all, but turns out that Macron for some reason introduces the most absurd lockdown measures in Europe at that time and even openly taunts antivaxxers by claiming that he's trying to annoy them
the third Germany - you get the idea

What actually happened was, these lockdowns created very controlled and sanitized protests to wear down your desire to rebel. People walked around, then they walked around again, then again, then they kept doing it for MONTHS, and finally they got bored and stopped doing it. And you expect them to pick up their arms again and go back to doing it on the next day? No. It's over. They're tired. They already went through an entire year of chanting and walking around. They just want to submit now.

That was the purpose of the lockdowns. You WERE supposed to go out and protest. What you weren't supposed to do, is to physically rebel. You would've toppled the governments if you did, but you just protested instead. What happened in Canada was not supposed to happen and almost achieved its objective but it too was too invested into being peaceful so it failed.

>Things were better when they were worse

the worst part is that there is no real limit to the escalation and the only way out is total collapse, if this system is even capable of collapsing

>we don't do shit
Never had done.

Checked Russian causes self sucide of the media

That fucker was poisoning the well. Kgb was working with rest of the glowcoons around the world to make us into better goyim, but they did not light the wick.

>5g
i still can't believe people get btfo of any media if they mention any 5g theories. it's actually sus.

> limited hangover

That's what happened to those 60s hippies too. They weren't mad enough for real change even tho their generation were educated af and knew how bad things were.