NEET Thread

As a NEET, what do you tell people when they ask what you do for a living? Looking for a profession that I can tell people so I don't seem like a complete fucking gremlin. There is not a single interesting business in my town that I could work for and I also don't have a car but go ahead and say "get a job retard."

Attached: C537CCB1-C0D7-4328-A02A-6EC187D9964A.jpg (1437x908, 166.64K)

People usually recommend telling them independent stuff such as walking dogs or online work since there'd really be no reason for people to pry into that.

Do you doodle?

I don't draw art.

Oh, I was going to say graphic designer.

That's usually what I hear. Shit like "freelance graphic designer" and other various buzzwords will usually fulfill the curiosity of anyone asking, without them feeling the need to pry further since they probably have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about at that point. All that matters is that it sounds real and isn't anything that requires showing up to any public establishment.

"I am not doing shit right now."

Lawn care

Freelancer, web design. I actually do it, but not often. I'm very much a NEET. But freelancer in web design is an easy answer.

I do not talk to people so who the fuck would I tell. If I am posting here I just say the truth that I am a shut in neet. Or are you asking about what you say on a resume? I have no idea I have never applied to a job never had a job and I have been a shut in for 10 years.

>what do you do for a living?
I don't understand the question, I just live.

That's what I tell people who I either will only see once or not very frequently since I don't enjoy lying and I'm not trying to impress them anyways. But I can't really tell that to anyone who I'm gonna be talking to frequently because I'd rather not tell them "yup, still doing nothing" every month when they ask me if i've found a job yet. I'm honest with the very few close friends that I have and they already know I'm a NEET but if I'm meeting new people, I can't just tell then I'm a NEET off the bat (unless they too are a NEET but that's improbable.)

Just say you're unemployed. No one really cares what you do

>he still has friends
> he still meets new people
How long have you been a neet user?

Everyone is zogged beyond belief now and whether or not you have a job completely changes their views of you. I finally managed to meet a bro my age in my town filled with mostly elderly people and I really do not wanna fuck this up. I wanna seem sociable, at least until we get to know each other, and then I can spill the beans if we hit it off. If we end up not having anything in common and just remain acquaintances, then I'd be fine with having him belief that I'm an honest worker and then maybe I'll become friends with another friend of his or something. Yeah this is pretty much why I started the thread but I need something I can tell other people, too.

just say you're a work from home data analyst

I have a single IRL friend who I've known my whole life but he lives in a different state than me since I moved. New person I'm meeting is somebody from my town who is my age, in a town filled with elderly people. I do not wanna fuck up the opportunity to potentially have friends here. I've been a NEET my whole life. I've only ever worked one job my whole life, very briefly a few years ago and absolutely hated it. Did another thing before that but it was so infrequent that I barely count it.

Well user I used to be a pretty huge liar I lied about damn near everything in my life. It came very easy for. I can just smile and make up some bullshit and have anyone buy it. I probably should have become a lawyer with how good I was at it but what I have learned as I have grown up is that starting a friendship on lies is not the best. It gets exhausting you have to always remember what lie you say to a given person and you grow to hate people even more. I hated how easy it was to trick people and it made me just hate them. I do not think you should go down the path if lying does not come natural to you and if you need to ask how to do it. Trust me my friend it is no way to live.

I only talk to my mom

It's only the job that I'd lie about. And if we ever got close I'd just tell him the truth anyways.

I make fun of people like Richard Spencer all the time jerk off and play video games. I don’t have a reason to live beyond helping a few family members which I can do without working full time.

Attached: 5D222FBA-DC63-4D05-ABAD-B3EA7666712B.jpg (828x944, 89.69K)