The pro-Russia shilling on this board truly is """"""organic""""" and """""authentic"""""

The pro-Russia shilling on this board truly is """"""organic""""" and """""authentic"""""

Attached: 1609224604328.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

this, but unironically

desu this whole board is just vatniks and their schizo useful idiots. has been for years

I think you forget our history with them and yourself
who's more pissed?
and given recent events who wants to fight for this or that with blood?

пидp

>nato shill

Attached: 4FB41D52-5429-4BB5-80B6-D9CE13FDC02E.jpg (660x405, 54.99K)

Nothing is organic. Even nature is not organic. These are pre baked stories, "pandemic","war"

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ORGANIC PRODUCE YOU FAGGOT?

Attached: 1557340700272.png (483x470, 183.71K)

The silence about the war in Donbas was deafening. Also as a German you should maybe shut up. Your Energiewende did more for Russia than ten thousand trolls and bots could ever dream of.

Attached: 1647066603171.png (1649x1649, 1.76M)

you're gay nigger.

Attached: 16462436195261.jpg (548x535, 145.82K)

shill frog posters trying to subvert pepe all while sliding the board w/ their stupid go-no-where questions are '''''''''organic'''''''''''and''''''''''''''authentic'''''''''''

Good job trying to control the narrative from your American VPN, Ivan.

Rubles well spent.

Attached: 1610531476352.png (306x306, 72.86K)

Attached: 766.webm (480x852, 1.75M)

>you're gay
And yet, you're the one dripping AIDS from every orifice :^)

Attached: hiv-death-rate-globally.jpg (500x375, 47.29K)

yes, look I'm just not going to support ukraine you know. ahhhhhhhh hahahahaha I'm sorrrrrrrry but I'm just not ahahahahaha sorrrrry not going to support them not giving my shekels away sorry ahahahaaha

I can't wait until your country has to bend over further for having to relent on sanctions. Maybe that's why you're so upset, hmm? Don't forget to squeal like a piggy juuust the way Ukraine does!

Attached: 2nd comedian in power.jpg (1284x862, 102.79K)

I've been saying this too
I'll greentext what the next little bit is gonna be like
>yesterday Facebook announced its temporary waiver of hate speech directed towards russian combatants
>this is a test run for the media companies and it is exceedingly successful
>if you have ever read the order of how a group of people are subjugated you will notice that we are now in the final stages of it
>while the media has been blasting hate at russians they have their agents infiltrating our board and fasle flagging the fuck out of us
>now we are going to be grouped in with the russians and identified as russian sympathizers
>their quota for death shots has now been fulfilled and now they will trick their armies of normies into killing the last of the dissenters before the poison kills them
You all see where this is going, right?
Captcha: VDVAX

What the fuck are you worried about?

Why are arabs so violent, bros.

Attached: brazil arab.jpg (956x810, 160.81K)

>The pro-ukraine shilling on this board truly is """"""organic""""" and """""authentic"""""
FTFY

You're not a dissenter. You're a fag.

pro russia is pols stance
the anti russia threads here are mostly by foreign elements
truth

pol is always contrarian against globohomo, the pro-ukraine people are either reddit raiders or glowies

Fuck off and die of blood clots already jabbie, youre not welcome here.