Is this dude still alive?

Is this dude still alive?
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 14.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=We-Jo9yqQkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Red Fox Trots Quietly At Midnight

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

comp dude. fuck i miss then

east up the morning star,west wind caries not to far

Attached: 1575428059713.jpg (597x961, 160.19K)

yea I assume so. he lives in Florida and his online handle is TeraEric and he loves motorcycles

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1531291576448.png (410x404, 189.01K)

Attached: CBS region locked2.png (892x657, 35.75K)

and evidently cocaine

The Trump years were so fun bros.

what the fuck is your country that gay?
can you watch this one
youtube.com/watch?v=We-Jo9yqQkM

if you watch both in interviews. the first one is kind of normal. then the 2nd interview hes acting like hes doing a1970's robbin williams cocaine stand up comedy routine

I still find it weird how all the news people were just at his house so soon after the event. like it was all pre planned

CBS is gay and won't allow it to air in Canada

media are vulture and pounce, but the dude is obviously a spook of some order so who the fuck knows
that sucks if your white you should move south my neighbors growing up were french canadians good people

i'm not an immigrant and i'm not leaving my settled land without being forcefully expunged.

The official story was he was arrested for "_____ ____" but for sure he's a crisis actor or a burned patsy. The vegas (gladio) op was fully staffed with crisis actors LARPing as victims and survivors.

they use crisis actors for the background people. like all those shirtless cowboy heroes the media interviewed, who were most likely military guys.

people like Eric Paddock are something else entirely. prob have deep ties with CIA nigger circles

good on you
was he ever released has he been seen in public recently
?

bruce paddock was the one arrested and he was released soon after. Eric paddock was never arrested for anything

"When searching for an answer one must not forget the question"- some gook

He got comp'd