Is this war even real

Is this war even real.

Attached: 895728BC-5FCE-4318-B32F-5CC36DFF59BE.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aE8Es1r1AA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, dumb fucking mutt. not everything is to convince your stupid pathetic mutt brain, because no one gives a shit about you and youre fucking irrelevant. self obsessed faggot, die.

nah

Nope
voca.ro/1aE8Es1r1AA8

yes, but the shills are doing everything in their power to convince you it isn’t

The Unabomber was a schizo recluse and your idolization of him and his manifesto you probably haven't read is a manifestation of you compartmentalizing your insecurities by adopting a contrarian mindset.

I'd recommend therapy but due to your lack of value to society suicide would be the better option. Of course, if we lived in a healthy society, you'd just be shot.

All the footage is obvious fakery

t. universal gay semite advertiser

no the refugees are actually just an illusion stay woke amerimutts

no.

i've looked at hundreds of vids, all seem staged

>gay memeflag
ok

You’re blind .

the world literally just laughs at us OP.

Attached: keetoid.jpg (1140x1425, 151.89K)

Well yes how did you know? Now kill yourself tranny nigger, I have to speak with my other self in tthe 32 and a half dimension. Lil worthless big word using bitch ass crusty ass motherfucker.

Weird, your flags look the same to me.

>reddit spacing
>reddit take
>reddit
Dilate

it all comes off like an elaborate LARP mock war game training.

>faggot who suffers from an inferiority complex reads Ted's manifesto and gets hurt feelings after his ideology is called a failure that will never work.

Very real

Attached: 1646844883679.png (1048x675, 430.44K)

>value to society
it's ironic how you think this means anything to those who have read Teddy's manifesto