Can you Biden fags explain?

Can you Biden fags explain?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1647045423018.jpg (2048x2048, 837.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/HnTWxep7ktY

its actually china's flu's fault

Who would of thought that liberal distribution of fiat currency without an increase in production wouldn't cause inflation.

Biden = Not Putin

It really makes you think.

>Putin invades Ukraine
>Creates a sanction supply shock
>Prices inevitably go up
>ZOMG BIDEN CAUSED THIS!!!!
Do you understand how stupid you sound? Russia has fucked the world over and you want to play low politics pointing the finger at Biden? Grow the fuck up.

His point was that prices were already going up, you actual retard.

Convenient scapegoat for everything right? You twat..

>Look at chart
>Look at brit
I'm retarded too user.

Ok now show me the real chart I mean fucking 30% as a number on that chart not 7% as the max

>>Print 3 times the amount of money in circulation.
>>pol notices this.
>>normies and MSM are crickets.

>>GEE GUISE WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE NAO?

Attached: 1633340421588.png (561x715, 158.97K)

the absolute state of retarded bongs

Attached: 1580366723928.png (480x479, 244.66K)

America has been printing funny money since 2008 we are at least 20x overlevered in debt than what caused the 2008 recession

Is russia making my usda prime meat and my kid's diapers?

>>NUH IT MUST BE MUH ENVIRONMENT CRISIS OR SUMTHIN MAN, IT GOT NOTHING TO DO WIT PRINTIN MONEY AND SHIET.

>elect nigger
>oooggga booga printer go burr
>now we Nigeria

>inflation didn't happen til Russia invaded Ukraine

imagine being this fucking dumb.
this is what the democrats count on, people being this dumb.
The trillion dollar lobbyist kickback bills that Biden has been rammed through Congress have nothing to do with it.

Nah. 2008 was a whole system failure. This is nothing like that. This would be a government failure.

>OMG BIDEN'S ECONOMY IS A NIGHT MARE

>NO YOU CAN'T LOOK AT TRUMP'S 2020 ECONOMY WE HAVE TO COMPARE IT TO 2019 BECAUSE COVID CAUSED DRAMATIC SHIFTS IN THE MARKETSSSSS

putin hacked it. that's how you know the biden administration has this i the bag.

I've tried to explain this to people before. The media prey on your ignorance.

>explain
If you are poor fuck off and die.

>>elect nigger
>>oooggga booga printer go burr
>>now we Nigeria
LOL
Best explanation ever

>The trillion dollar lobbyist kickback bills that Biden has been rammed through

This was what Any Forums was saying immediately after the fed did this, you wont notice it to begin with, but sure enough that hike will affect everyone and everything else, effectively meaning the market has to adjust to the increased supply.

Attached: 1646793503903.jpg (1033x1020, 360.9K)

This is the effects of Donald Trump. The economy isn’t instant, CHUDS.

Attached: 11C76A35-73AB-4F10-818E-FF892EBBEFAD.jpg (717x718, 155.78K)

i think bidens "this is trumps fault" grace period has long vanished now.

>This is the effects of Donald Trump. The economy isn’t instant, CHUDS.

Why those niggers in the sky are laughing at them?

Oh no no no....

Attached: classictomato.jpg (900x810, 68.41K)

>unable to comprehend chart
are all brits this mentally retarded?

Attached: 1644981910074.gif (500x500, 220.32K)

>
I feel ya, glowie.

Obama stole his two elections just as Biden did if you didn‘t notice. Your nation is worse than the African countries we make fun off

Prices were going up long before the whole Russia thing started.

Wow I didnt know a country with less GDP than Texas had so much influence over the world

>Wow I didn't know one of the largest petrostates in the world going to war and choking gas exports had such an impact in the world

Guess you're just retarded then

>are all brits this mentally retarded?

No, my best friend is british and hes quite high IQ and based. Must be something to that specific brit that caused that intelectual "deformation".

>Wow I didnt know a country with less GDP than Texas had so much influence over the world

Poor thrid world country invade even poorer neighbor.

-world economy collapses-

My god

this is either a troll or some 11th grader listening to their history, teacher that is both a single mom and a wine-oh, too much.

He can be pissed all he wants. Biden 100% caused this through failed economic policy, unnecessary lock downs, piss poor ideology, and sheer ineptitude. This is only year one. By the end of his term we will all be lucky to be eating out of dumpsters and living under the bridge. Fuck Joe Biden.

Attached: img (2).jpg (800x707, 120.54K)

>NO NO NO IT IS ALL PUTIN YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE SPENDING MILLIONS ON PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS TO TELL YOU IT IS PUTIN ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND MEDIA WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE TELLING YOU TO THINK IT IS PUTIN IF YOU DON’T THINK IT IS PUTIN THEN YOU MIGHT BE A PUTIN SHILL YOU DON’T WANT THAT

This is a stable democracy. Everything is fine.

BIDEN IS MAD

BECAUSE HE IS BAD

BIDEN MAD

BIDEN BAD

Attached: k9yvan1930e71.jpg (960x894, 129.54K)

>Biden caused high inflation
>which is happening in every OECD nation

>Biden caused high gas prices
>Again, a global commodity with extremely high prices currently in every OECD nations
>Also ignore the fact that gas prices were going up towards the end of the Trump administration and that oil companies are producing more oil under Biden