His casus belli was extremely weak

At the beginning even Russiaboos admitted this.

Attached: 1646636032051.jpg (744x495, 37.84K)

WMDs

>mein banan

I'm almost certain that the original plan was to do some limited operation to secure the separatist areas and Crimea, but someone accidentally sent some old soviet war plan to the generals and nobody dared to question orders..

are you my brain

You don't need a casus belli when your enemies are too wrapped up in their own corruption to lift a finger against you.

Attached: 1647051295785.jpg (2808x1536, 460.98K)

this isnt a video game you dont need actual good reasons to invade your neighbors you just do it, thats the only reason you need, cause you want to.

Attached: 1645664729696.jpg (1024x618, 139.02K)

Yeah, could have easily waited till hohols did something in Donbass as they were doing for
>8 years!!!
and start then
On the other side, no one would have believed it anyway, so why bother

Basically

better than when we went into iraq the 2nd time
>somebody said he wuz gonna kill my daddy

The only plan was that the Ukrainian army will lay down arms just like in 2014, the western puppet government flees, and then an agreement is settled with the west on a neutral government.

fpbp

With the BIO labs the US gave him enought evidence. Kind of stupid of them to put so many of them right next to russia. Cant imagine what they are doing with the person who had this "bright" idea.

-3 stability for declaring war without CB

all we need now is a comet

Yeah, as opposed to muh WMDs for the US and then muh heckin affront to democracy and freedom (or whatever the fuck the excuse was) in Libya and then Syria.
If you think after all this time the west has any more moral credibility then yes I guess MSM narratives are for you.

He didn't need a strong casus belli because the invasion was only meant to last two weeks maximum. Now he's throwing new justifications at the wall to see what sticks - biolabs, UA making nuclear weapons, and only the most idiotic qtards are falling for it.

literally kill yourself and apply for a job at RT

>I see you have a biology lab
>Clearly this must be for making bioweapons

>I see you have a chemistry lab
>Clearly this must be for making nerve gas

>I see you have a physics lab
>Clearly this must be for making giant death lasers

>So we gotta invade you

The kind of people that believe this shit have never seen the inside of a university, let alone a research lab

who needs a reason faggot

Attached: 1647053767816.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

>the whole world expecting the end of the human race because of the Donbass
I'm beginning to hate the Donbass.

Yeah, collecting ethnic Russian DNA with specification it should not be from Ukraine, not suspicious at all, everyone does it

Oh no scary samples cleary they must be making a doomsday device time to invade

Its claim is stronger than Israel’s or the US’s.

Even though it was done by Jews, at least Americans could justify an invasion into a foreign country (the wrong one, but still) because of 9/11 - an attack that killed thousands.

Russians have "Donbas shelling that killed 13,000 over 8 years" and literally no one cares about that or believes it except Russians

This is according to the same people that lied to you that they were doing 'training exercises' for two weeks, are you that stupid that you still believe them?

An ethnobomb just flew over my house.

you claim that before you invade
not after to save face
even americans knew to do this

Betas invent a casus belli
Sigmas take

what a fucking flamming faggot you are. Anyone that says "noo dont sanctions my russians the people have done nofin wrong!" hasnt got a clue what you mongols are like. truly dispicable nigger, hope your internet gets cut and you suck cock on communismtube sucking on some Kvoca kvcola you off brand generic cunt.

Oh wow. DNA testing has never done before. Invade!!!!