GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Geopolitics General #1834 Turkish Garbage Edition

Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Palestine, Yemen, Burma, and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russian military units closing in on Kiev
Technicians repairing damaged power lines at Chernobyl
Russian plans to supply Belarus with modern weapons
>Syria
Artillery shelling by the Pro-Assad forces targeting the vicinity of the town of Al-Bara in the southern countryside of Idlib
>Yemen
The Yemeni Houthi army managed to take control of a strategically important area in the province of Hajja and capture the Al-Khatira area during a large-scale operation in the province of Al-Khodeidah.
>Ethiopia
TPLF has mobilized up to 700k fighters for another offensive
Gedu Andargachew has spoken out against a disarmament of Fano, calling it a "border guard"
ARG officials have claimed that the clashes in Mota were instigated by an "unidentified armed group"

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm (embed)

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/suriyakmaps
PT:

Attached: 1D6DABE1-50D9-42FC-ABEF-CD5C01AD8691.jpg (512x512, 30.58K)

Figured I’d bake before going to bed, maybe you euros can keep it alive. Good night don’t let the azovscum bite

bumping for bashar

thx for the bake, user

TOW car

Attached: 87070199.jpg (612x602, 72.1K)

idk i baked a few times in these hours and the thread was slow af

Attached: UCAV1.jpg (1280x853, 68.55K)

Attached: UCAV2.jpg (1280x853, 133.83K)

beer delivery drone?

Attached: 1644443201268.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>Majority of Luhansk region occupied by Russia: governor
Seems like it's drawing towards its conclusion. 70% under Russian control.

>Ukraine’s president has said that his country had “reached a strategic turning point” in the war with Russia.
I sense a surrender coming on soon. It's understandable and acceptable. Let Putin have the regions he wants. He doesn't want the entirety of your shitty country anyway. Better to save the lives and to focus on rebuilding now while you still have a chance.

Attached: 1646005870230.jpg (617x469, 145.48K)

That looks like a video game holy shit your propaganda sucks

Attached: 1646875145134.webm (720x406, 2.98M)

>He doesn't want the entirety of your shitty country anyway. Better to save the lives and to focus on rebuilding now while you still have a chance.
At this point it's pretty safe to say that regime change is part of the demands.

Gosh, I'm getting tired of these 'captured soldier' press conferences.
This is their new propaganda engine, gosh it works well and normies eat it well, oh nom nom nom
Guys, is zelen a former and current US spy? I have a feeling he's just to good to do this shit on his own. He had to had a background and training in this. He was groomed to do it.

Attached: just a haram things.jpg (850x1070, 264.17K)

In theory this is for molotov cocktails

>At this point it's pretty safe to say that regime change is part of the demands.
I don't think that's a foregone conclusion honestly. Keeping Zelenskyy in charge benefits Putin in the long run. He's a foolish enemy that serves merely as a figurehead. On the ground in Ukraine he will have no power and most of its citizens will realize that NATO/Western alliances were not as good as initially promised. The coke rants will work against him in the future as well as they're getting more and more desperate. I would think that a lot of World leaders are getting rather tired of them.

A regime change would also benefit Putin but I feel as though it wouldn't do anything to alleviate the sanctions as something like keeping Zelenskyy in charge. I have a strong feeling that the West will accept the surrender terms even if that includes independent states and Russian controlled areas.

It looks like a weapons sales pitch. Now stop and think about that for a moment. Don't say whatever stupid thoughts come to your head until you've really thought about it (you're wrong, now why are you wrong?) for at least 24 hours.

jackie chan's brother in ukraine

Attached: photo_2022-03-12_07-41-37.jpg (800x450, 56.53K)

Hyperborean War II soon?

the forces are mustering

Attached: 46659834.jpg (1600x1067, 410.93K)

I think you are underestimating the geopolitical shift and realignment that happened the moment Putin gave order for troops to go into Ukraine en mass. He practically broke the unipolar world and it won't be coming back barring complete 180 in russia. The sanctions are here to stay, the goal is not to remove them or normalise the relationship, it's to secure sphere of influence of a newly proclaimed great power. It might sound like I'm toting putin's horn, but that's not the point, in fact I wasn't expecting this invasion, tho I wasn't surprised either, in part precisely because I have doubts regarding our political economy as an independent great power or even junior partner to china.

The point is world order is dead - long live the world order. Thinking in terms of small pieces of land or even some on paper security guarantees, assuming of course that my assessment is correct, is no longer viable framework to understand or recognise russia. It wants to be a great power, and since it already involved itself in ukraine I'd be flabbergasted if he doesn't at the very least go for Kiev+Odessa, and probably all the way to lvov, tho the latter is more debatable and might require some serious occupation effort in the western ukraine. Tho given how many time that area changed hands and masters it might be easier than most imagine.

That being said my point about regime change isn't zelensky himself, but the political vector and ideology of ukraine and it's political system's subservience to G7 embassies. The goal in all likelyhood is to use force to change that vector towards russia alltogether, hence the 6 demands russia made.

Shut up thanks

>barring complete 180 in russia
Honestly, I think, not even then because the sanctions undermined trust in US financial institution of worldwide oligarchs and governments more than I think most people appreciate. Tho that remains to be seen, neoliberal dominatio's been the way of things for a while now, it will take time to see if it really sees the break down of transnational financial system or if they can patch up the damage they done with it.

This desu. And let's not forget the imminent arrival of 16 thousand + "volunteer" force from Iraq, Syria and Lebanon with urban warfare and insurgency/counter insurgency experience in Iraq and Syria.

Just in case it wasn't one sided already this will crush any illusion Reddit has of a Ukranian victory or at least of holding Russia back which is already silly but now it's downright impossible

Attached: Iraqi militias of the popular mobilisation unit.jpg (3900x2553, 1.48M)

>He practically broke the unipolar world and it won't be coming back barring complete 180 in russia.
I agree with you on this 100%

>The sanctions are here to stay
I disagree with you regarding this

>it's to secure sphere of influence of a newly proclaimed great power.
And this is the reason why I disagree. The Western world relies FAR too much on the East. I'm not talking about the US either. They aren't the main concern. It's the EU which will suffer the greatest under the increasing sanctions being pushed by Biden and their leaders blindly following. They won't be able to hold up for years on end. I can see a reversal from a number of countries barring some of the major ones, but even then given a surrender from Ukraine and a return to normal life what choice will they have in a year or two? I don't see the West treating Russia like they have Iran or NK. It doesn't benefit them in the long run.

Frankly I want the "anti-facist" conference that Russia is hosting to just announce the establishment of a new UN like body for those nations and any non-Western backed nations that looks to join once leaving the UN.