For Real?

Which one of you fucks did this and why the fuck is the reviews VERY POSITIVE on a game by team sneed?

Attached: Tyrone vs Cops.png (952x384, 451.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9s780QhsQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=x9s780QhsQM

Because killing cops is based.

leave it to the meme flag

but seriously someone actually spent time making this, WHY??

Wasn't it part of Cuckold Simulator first then became a stand alone game?

meme flag is correct but not the reasons he thinks he is

There only seems to be two games from team sneed, I had no idea they were linked.

I am from the future.
>journalists will write articles about how this game is problematic and how gamers are racist and problematic
>twitter bots will get the game pulled from steam
>Pro-censorship fags on Any Forums will defend the decision insist it isn't censorship and cancel culture isn't real
>GabeN will eventually bring the game back

Stop trying to promote your game here faggot.

The creator has been on a few podcasts and stuff already to promote his game. Seems pretty based and funny, so I highly doubt its a leaf

lol check out the upgrade menu at 3:16

Just looked up clips from the game, the feds glow in the dark kek.

Why does the glownig have to be an attractive white woman

I'm not the dev but us Canucks can be funny.

Bieber is Canadian and so was Robin Williams. both of those fucks were absolute clowns. so I don't get the sentiment

I think the dev of this game must be on 6 different lists. how does one publish this without getting BTFO's off steam? It either slipped under the radar or is federal bait.

Isn't this just a game mode pulled from cuckold simulator?

Kek

Attached: 1647069512187.jpg (2279x1080, 251.02K)

>Tyrone vs cops n cuckold simulator linked up.
need it or keep it?

Best indie developer ever.

An incredible exposée on racism and police brutality in America. As a white man, stepping into Tyrone's shoes horrified me as I watched the mistreatment of African American folx in America.

Stepping out of my house I was immediately greeted by armed police, simply for the crime of walking outside shirtless and aiming a gun at them. I was treated like a criminal and a thug for running through the streets blasting my mixtape and shooting blindly at various homes in the neighborhood

Many small details in this game stood out to me, such as the fact that cops can shoot through homes. No doubt the developers were putting the tragic death of Breonna Taylor in our minds with this detail that shows cops can shoot through entire buildings to kill black people with impunity. Every cop having the same player model, a cis het white male, really stands out to me as well. I'm still shaking at the though that there isn't a single black police officer in America.

Overall, I rate this game a 10/10. If the social commentary wasn't good enough, the historical lessons this game teaches about black heritage are also on point. Learning to channel the power of my ancient black ancestors and the use of "tactical cocaine" would make both Yakub and George Floyd (Rest In Power) proud. My wife's black boyfriend also seems very fond of the game, telling me "Ayo dat green got a phat ass." Stunning. Stunning and brave.

Thank you Team Sneed for this marvelous game that is sure to increase the dialogue about race relations, along with more fiery but peaceful protests in Baltimore.

>actual glownigger character
Hahahaha, this whole game is one giant Any Forums meme.

Attached: image_2022-03-12_011625.png (620x369, 172.43K)

holy KEK

holy shit a fucking glowfag