How did kazakhstan become synonymous with the natural urge to hate women? I swear it's unreal

How did kazakhstan become synonymous with the natural urge to hate women? I swear it's unreal.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg[1].png (1200x600, 75.46K)

there was a movie called "borat" that will answer your questions

When I was in kindergarten Kazakhastanies came into my class and tried to convince us moving their was better then living in America

Attached: download.jpg (1118x744, 117.53K)

In a youtube comment section, a lad from kazakhstan said he hated women so much, it was unreal. There is a screeshot of it which I don't have.

/thread

Hello fren, this was me.

Hello borat. How’s life in your country right now?

im out of the loop. is that really where the meme is from?

Yes it was this slap so hard I hate women so much it's unreal

Do they really look like that in kazakhstan? I find it hard to believe

Made for Big Pavlodar Cock.

According to anons yes but they're mudslimes

You mean ethnically or pretty? KZ is a huge country, they look more gooky to the east and less gooky towards the Caspian Sea.

>gooky

Attached: 1642039036950.png (336x150, 2.09K)

I meat pretty but I don't see the distinction, some ethnicities are pretty and some are ugly, that girl kinda looks like a hapa who are pretty imo. While gooks are ugly.
Thanks for the info

Borat was filmed in balkaner gypsy land(Albania) tho

islam is seriously weak in kazakhstan and most are irreligious
also from what i've seen of their shitty kazakh pop music it seems kazakh women are loyal and patriotic tho, and of all the kazakh media i've digested i would say kazakh women are probably on average quite attractive tho nothing special...

I don't think one pretty athlete is a general indicator of the general populace.

That's why I asked yea

i think it depends on the tribes, since there are so damn many there and they can look quite different from each other

Women in Kazakhstan are not bad.

Kazakhstan? I think you mean Russian Federation oblast of Kazakh.

Attached: 1645776473776.png (1372x908, 729.87K)