Kikes are seething because MSNBC correctly stated that jews in Germany weren't German:

Kikes are seething because MSNBC correctly stated that jews in Germany weren't German: twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1502499687290617856

twitter.com/search?q="German Jews"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Weird how they pretend to be German when they openly hate Germans.

Attached: cernovich.jpg (1196x1128, 192.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay–Sachs_disease
youtu.be/m95BTIEpvOc
bitchute.com/video/GcDDYEYw1thp/
youtube.com/c/VickiPolin/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German Empire Jews were total kaiserboos. Inventor of mustard gas was a jew (although he did convert)

user. Genetic evidence proves theyre just inbred Germans with at most 0.06% Hebrew/Levantine DNA. It means none of them should even be in Israel.

Jews are really just the fucking worst.

Part of me wonders if there aren't some good people fighting quiet little battles of their own, deep within the heart of the enemy's bureaucracy.

A couple days ago the Left was ready to round up Russians and put them in camps

Truly the greatest timeline

Attached: 1569884380038.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

>Kikes are seething because MSNBC correctly stated that jews in Germany weren't German
Why would they seethe?
That's exactly what kikes would want them to say.

Dems are the real racists!

Attached: BB417912-5F80-42FB-B718-D09CF68A16A0.jpg (1024x751, 165.51K)

It doesnt matter.
Tomorrow they will act all hurt and apologetic and drop a few tears on camera all the while saying they have educated themselves and realise their wrongdoing and can't finish expressing how sorry they are for being so hurtful towards jews. They will also promise to "do better" (I won't step out of line again master please see I dogroll look at me waging my tail tell me im a goodboi PLEASE I NEED MY 200K A YEAR)
It's nothing but some pathetic sight to behold, none of these lapdogs is about to fight their overlords for their egos, they might be insufferable faggots but they know their place eating scraps at the table bottom.

Jews were enemy combatants

>What are a bunch of Germans doing in Palestine?
They don't want this.

Mike cernovich has the stupidest looking face and the most annoying voice and manner of speaking.

Madagascar is prime real estate. Jews should have taken that deal

Attached: 20201015_220510.jpg (956x426, 218.67K)

>the left are nazis and hate the chosen oy vey

Do boomers really follow retards like this?

Uh what? Ashkenazi jews are a genetically distinct ethnic group. They are not germaniac.

I know, which makes it interesting. Use the trending link to see all sorts of replies.
Maybe being viewed as non-German gives more justification for Hitler in the eyes of normies?

Attached: endofanerajc.jpg (1190x1086, 244.64K)

I'd fuck her so hard, god damn someone's gotta have her nudes.

Jews in Germany were Ashkenazi, not ethnic Germans.

Oy vey! My 8 year old grandma died in those gas chambers!

kikes play both sides goy, get use to it. That's why they worship satan/moloch all the kike demons, whatever gets them the upper hand over the goyim regardless of the consequences, like become some ugly inbred looking mutant creature.

God has truly cursed them genetically.

Normies really are fooled into thinking judaism is just a religious belief and not an ethnicity.

Attached: Wirjil.jpg (1198x230, 37.49K)

Sorry Cernovich the Stanford Professor is correct.

it was once a religion now a physical manifestation, kikes have been inbreeding for thousands of years and still keep the tradition by committing incest within their family, they always marry their first cousin. This is where all the neurological issues develop such as schizophrenia.

>Ron Paul in the back with that "I Warned You" look. pure kino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay–Sachs_disease
proof of them being inbred, this is a genetic disease that doesn't exist for any other race except kikes. Completely born from incest.

>full neo-nazi on the left
Why are conservatives like this?

I just want to mention this, even though I am sure it falls on deaf ears: if you categorize everything in terms of "left vs. right", you are a literal, actual, double digit IQ retard, and will always be a victim an deserving of genocide.

>"They've gone full neo-nazi on the left. never imagined seeing something like this."
>Not taking the opportunity say, "did nazi this coming"

Attached: waitforit.webm (720x404, 1.39M)

Dems are the real racists!!! Party of KKK!!!

Mendy Levy escaped a jewish incest clan that tried to marry him off to his first cousin, he himself is a child born from incest.
youtu.be/m95BTIEpvOc

Attached: Mendy Levy.png (1528x1115, 565.06K)

>Putin slaughters
Jesus, do they really expect people to fall for this crap?
Of course they do lol

They play both sides. They simultaneously want Greater Israel because we are the muh chosen ones in your bible goy!, while they also want to reestablish the greater khazarian kingdom which ukraine just coincidentally is a big chunk of because that's where these reptilian shapeshifters actually come from. They are not germans or jews, they're east european mountain bandits.

Attached: okretard.jpg (800x685, 84.1K)

>it was once a religion now a physical manifestation
Ethnicity and religious belief were always one-and-the-same until (((Christianity))) created the concept where everyone could believe the same thing. This brainwashes whites into thinking that it's acceptable to breed with niggers as long as they're also christcucks. It's jewish poison.

He's a controlled opposition jew like Ben Shapiro.

bitchute.com/video/GcDDYEYw1thp/
Vicki Polin not her real name is another jewish child born from incest, her family would commit incest and then sacrifice those children to kike demons.

>msnbc quietly affirming the nuremburg codes

Attached: 1493499368154.jpg (557x593, 72.46K)

youtube.com/c/VickiPolin/videos
her youtube channel.

Ashkenazis are 90% semites/africans

Americans just don't understand race and genetics. When the topics of jews comes up most of them think it's about religion.

Nice work! If you are the guy yesterday that said your art teacher needed you to make some art that describes your take on the UK entertainment vs. Russia.

Here is what the other guy came up with on the rock-throwing cartoon.

Attached: 1647062054509.jpg (597x1024, 160.47K)

They are not ethnically German, whatever that means.