Guys congrats! we are now state-sponsored terrori-

i mean freedom fighters against the commies!

Attached: 2022-03-11_22-05-46.png (834x705, 383.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vwy6pm-revealing-ukraine.html
youtu.be/oZWdKqDksN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i choose to fight a war in a country i have no connection with whatsoever for globohomo and half the US government's private personal investments and biolabs targeting me by race.

I guess filibustering is back on the menu

Yeah,sure.Good way to toss the goys away.Problem will be when and if they return home with the extra crazy from the battlefield, which I'm hoping for.Free AT shipment in the USA soon.Kek.

Any confirmed dead redditors yet?

>fpbp
>by a leaf
>anyone responding below this line needs to kys immediately

da

Attached: 18416554.770000003_1647041290754.png (651x972, 237.83K)

we will live to see redditors sentenced to death by our mummie

Zoomers love their social media, its no surprise a missile found them.

Guess someone had to virtue signal about it while posting a selfie in front of the building, LOL

At least they were vaccinated.

based foreskin devourer

>Russia won't track captured American combatants who travel to Russo-Ukraine to fight

but were they wearing masks?

THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT PEOPLE GOING TO SYRIA TO FIGHT ISIS AND YET THEY HAVE ALL OF THEM LISTED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS, RIGHT OR LEFT LEANING

rumble.com/vwy6pm-revealing-ukraine.html

Attached: wediditreddit.jpg (1780x803, 216.66K)

how would they know they're going to Ukraine if they weren't already tracking them

I think its going to be great seeing war tourists get what they deserve, theyve been psyooped by western media into actually thinking they are joining the winning side. Its going to be quite the rude awakening for them soon

Attached: fir.jpg (591x627, 171.92K)

>Anyone who wants to fight and might be capable goes to die in Ukraine while we tighten the noose back home.

I mean, it's only libcucks for the most part. So that should backfire on them, right?

das rite goy u r free to die in pointless brothers wars

>state-sponsored terrorism
Joining a foreign legion isn't fucking terrorism. It's just basic fucking mercenary work. If our government can hire private contractors in war, why can't Ukraine?

Whatever happened to all the American communists who went there to fight In 2014 for the Russian backed communist government? I honestly don't know but remember watching videos of Americans fighting in the maiden, old school commies

Most mercenaries are the older millenial younger genX types that fought in Iraq and Afghanistan

Talk about desperation, the Biden Regime actually encouraging American morons to go to Ukraine to fight.

Like this idiot James Yeager.
youtu.be/oZWdKqDksN4

Attached: unnamed.jpg (176x176, 15.79K)

Anyone actually competent and capable knows ukraine is going to lose and wont throw their life away over this dumb shit. The only people going are faggots and psychopaths.

If you weren't fully back by the media and the US government how would you know if you are still in the Restiance?