Secularism and birth rates

Does atheism decrease birth rates?

Attached: lefty.png (809x160, 52.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ezVk1ahRF78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Poverty increases it, it has little or nothing to do with religion.

Not being retarded causes both. Also no other animal had the population boom humanity had during the last decades, it’s unnatural and part of it was provoked artificially.

It’s heavily correlated with being stupid.

I mean, provoked artificially on purpose by crazy negroids.

Not necessarily. The Soviet Union had higher birthrates than the United States until the end. There is a trend where the existing cultural and social structure collapses into degenerate nihilism resulting in decrease in birthrates, and this process also includes secular agnosticism (happened in Greece and Rome too, actually). But both the atheism and the decrease in birth rates in these cases are both the effects of a greater societal degeneration.

Are Africans religious?

Without a fucking doubt. There has never once been in the span of all world history a successful and thriving secular civilization. You know why? Because secularism is a fucking weapon used against the goyim to destroy, not create this power fantasy of a utopia that atheists wank their selves over

Attached: 5637.jpg (474x602, 33.95K)

It objectively does
>I will ignore clear data because I’m too smart
Shut the fuck up and stop posting you egotistic morons

Atheism is just a response to a claim. Nothing more

correlation doesnt mean causation retarded burgermutt

((((366706053))))

Attached: its-still-real-to-me-damnit.jpg (350x228, 46.61K)

It doesn't refute causation either, shitskin.

Attached: 31DD7B65-EB88-4A4C-931A-F4DF0D7AD3E4.jpg (569x412, 78.04K)

Many liberal ideas do as well as commie ones and in the West that is correlated with atheism but not inherent. Atheism was a thing in Confucian China and those motherfuckers bred like cockroaches.

Biggest redpill is that NECESSITY is a driving factor behind fertility rates, you need to incentivize it if you want to have shit like retirement or universal healthcare. You need to NEED kids to have kids. Convenience feeds into it as well, so a lot of laws that make family life unattractive also lower reproduction.

Farming communities were the demographic backbone of countries for a reason.

They can both have the same cause. It could be more wealth, less infant mortality, etc. I wouldn't chalk it up to atheism. Besides, negroes are very spiritual and least likely to be atheist.

Obviously. Basically we have yet to see a human society that can survive without religion.

Attached: 1387109628525.png (483x619, 403.85K)

Bullshit religion is inversely correlated with wealth. the ability to repoduce and succeed is bound with religion you sterile cuck.

Yes. A big yes.

>ability to repoduce and succeed is bound with religion you sterile cuck.
Lol.no, they're not mutually exclusive

youtu.be/ezVk1ahRF78

Debunked

moral decay decreases birthrates, and atheism is linked to moral decay

religion thrives with poverty and misery mehmet