Lmfao so the main dude from FOG in Ukraine, that’s been going back and forth with Wegner group on social media...

Lmfao so the main dude from FOG in Ukraine, that’s been going back and forth with Wegner group on social media, admitted to be a fag...after Wagner group made their own custom FOG rainbow flag trying to clown them.

Forward Operation Group....more like FAG Operation Group

Attached: 43284C2F-2CAB-4F6B-A5CF-173AA4B154CE.jpg (522x1113, 472.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Ca0P2ewPo7N/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FOG
whats that

Z

War is weird

Attached: pepestraight.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: NotforKingsOLemuel.png (1660x3172, 3.19M)

>they should see some things Ive done
Please, no, i beg you. Get away from me, Satan!
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE FAGS
I HATE KINSLAYERS
I HATE NIGGERS
I HATE LEECHES
I HATE JANNIES
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Z, KEK

Attached: RememberFeedBuhankaHohols.jpg (666x500, 111.55K)

Some US PMC/LARPers that may or may not have fought against wegner group in Syria and allegedly are providing some support to Ukraine right now. It’s all weird they are clout chasers and SF vets, but some people say they are an air soft team

Lmfao

Please translate what Wagner said kek

No joke i think i live near one of the FOG fags. I think they are flying that flag at their house LOL ill have to take a pic next time i drive by it

All of these tactical instagram faggots are cancer.

they need a few more creases in that flag

What else could the sweet boys at FOG say to us? A more brutal print with guts and dismemberment? An angry message with threats? No! That's not their method... The first thing that came to mind to these "photo warriors" you see for yourself. Boys! We have never once doubted your "progressiveness". In this regard, they made you a rebranding. Don't give thanks. P.S. You can keep the percentage of profit from the sale of patches, flags, T-shirts. On Vaseline... or whatever you like there... Dear subscribers and all those who are not indifferent, we offer to post this masterpiece on your Instagram accounts and mark the offended from FOG. As we say to all our jumbos, to the rest we offer our condolences.

Wh- What did he do in Thailand bros?

Attached: 1647066920795.png (900x524, 20.21K)

>What did he do in Thailand bros?
chix with dicks
or more likely, they did "him".

That's an old pirate color you fucking idiot

raped little boys most likely

Probably raped some children.

maybe wagner should just tag Azov. while i hear they're quite tolerant of jews, i hear they absolutely adore the alphabet people.

Attached: 1630936367745.jpg (1280x1845, 541.06K)

So Wagner is getting blown up and losing to literal fags? Pathetic.

Makes sense. Why is i bragging about it though?

Why not? If you're going to larp as a super cool oper8or on Instagram, what won't you take credit for?

What's with the goat head?

They changed the head to a Baphomet one.

Idk, dont think I would take credit for anything not relating to killing enemy and certainly not raping boys?
Does warfags think thats cool?

>Does warfags think thats cool?
Probably just the American ones. We have, by far, the gayest special forces culture. Nobody likes us.

raoul the spic from AZ badass sex tourist

instagram.com/p/Ca0P2ewPo7N/
This is the guy's instagram from the OP. A bunch of grown men giving the finger to a camera like a bunch of middle school girls.