Update on the clot shot

How many people are dead? Has anything significant happened?

Attached: clot.jpg (1220x860, 323.3K)

No unvaxxed people I know would up in the hospital or dead from WuFlu. What happened Bruce?

fuckn nothing happened. No one that I know, vaxxed or unvaxxed has had any serious issues. Im on the edge of thinking this vax shit was a nothingburger

My father hasn't responded to my texts today
I'm worried :/
yes hes double jabbed

Attached: 321312.png (2400x2400, 225.22K)

the literal bottomfeeders, schizos, retards, rejects, nerds, and other failures in life, who frequent this shithole and push this deluded shit were not right. imagine my utter surprise

Attached: 1622852099089.jpg (215x200, 4.2K)

>be me
>take Virion covid gene therapy jab
>make it home feeling fine
>go to the bathroom
>shitting.mp3
>reach for toilet paper but i start to feel my entire body stretching in every direction.
>oh fuck oh no
>worst agony of my life
>jab is actually the FEV.jpeg
>wake up fused to the toilet/plumbing and electrical systems of my entire house
>mfw I'm now infertile and the first member of the immortal supermutant master race

Attached: fallout_the_master.jpg (1200x600, 118.19K)

2 MORE WEEKS

He’s dead user. I’m sorry.

Estonia is fucking gay and so are you.

( CANDLE JACK )
I DIED AS I WAS TYP---

Pretty much this, it likely caused some deaths but the amount is relatively small for the sheer volume of vaccinations given and the only real question mark is the athlete problem. Red deer fags been real quiet this year.

GOTTEM

Attached: us army data mRNA injection1.jpg (828x1090, 354.97K)

Attached: us army data mRNA injection2.jpg (828x1094, 345.4K)

I have a long term reaction to the booster. I'm basically constantly breaking out in hives for the last 3 months. It fucking sucks. Allergy doc says he's had hundreds of people in with the same shit. No clot for me yet though

>9 y/o nephew got his second jab in early February
>Late February, starts getting bloodshot eyes, racing heartbeat, sleeping all the time, can't stand up for very long, having trouble breathing.
>His mom takes him to the ER.
>White cell count through the fucking roof.
>Outrageous results on 75% of all the tests they give him.
>Doctors spend 2 days trying to figure out whats wrong.
>Spend days prodding this kid and testing for everything from Kawasaki to Cancer. No definitive answers.
>Dr. Pajeet on day 3: "Well, we believe at this point this happening because of a previous COVID infection. Children sometimes have these symptoms a few months after getting infected."
>Kid never had the coof that we know of, never had any syptoms.
>Spends 2 weeks in the hospital getting hydrated through tubes and constantly having doctors check to make sure he doesn't fucking die.
>tfw nobody involved, including his mother, even thinks to ask if the jab may possible have something to do with it.
There really is no hope for these fuckers is there?

Attached: 1512167537983.png (418x359, 13.18K)

there's some adverse effects, some deaths, a lot of "rare", the pharma jew worked in overdrive mode, the media jew fucked us all over, the government jew enabled all that shit and funneled our tax payers money to the jews pocket, they all colluded and conspired, yea, no doubt. and the brainwashing, take the coofshot or you're canceled as a human being. ivermectin, hydroxy scandal, etc, this kind of absolute kike fuckery, all that went down and heads should roll for that (they won't, just look at the fucking complacent normie mass who still doesn't see what went down). but Any Forums screeched "reeee muh zombie apocalypse and your dick will fall off if you take the shot". never happened. never will. take your pills. coof if over anyway, for normies and for Any Forums. the retards and shills are shilling "muh based russia" now. this board has given me asscancer during the past 5 years

I know a super hot 20-something girl who was super healthy and fit, got the jab, now she has a fucked heart and can’t walk more than a minute without getting winded

Makes me so mad

She was at zero risk from Covid and they told her the jab was safe

Gf's mom died from a heart attack randomly at 64 y/o. sucks mang.

Attached: -5432.png (1454x1176, 864.15K)

Know several that died untimely deaths after being double and tripple shot... Also know some elderly that died from "covid".

A lot of doctors are catching on, alas, WWIII looms in KYIV and a lot of people seem to have lost interest.

Except for insurance companies. There is this pesky matter of people dropping dead. What to do about them? At some point, they will ask 'do we REALLY need to pay out claims for care costs and death benefits?'

Attached: chipmunk.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

what happened to dark winter bros?

2 more weeks

Checked and I am sorry for your nephew. Forgive them lord they know not what they do

My grandmother got serious clots in her legs after getting the vaccine's second dose. Though she is fairly sedentary so not sure correlation/causation.