I have something I need to get off my chest…

Every single thing I have ever posted on this board for 7 years has been a lie. I don’t know why I did it but I’m sorry…

Attached: 48F3F3A3-CE19-48F3-930B-CE86FAE3AEC5.png (500x626, 22.13K)

it's not gonna stop them

Same. Anything and everything I ever posted here wasn't even me. And I lied a lot too for tons of attention.

And I solemnly swear that others have used my IP address without me knowing.

I'm I'm saddened by this all.

So your lying about being sorry now faggot? Americans never say sorry.

I meant everything
The holocaust is fake
Kill politicians journalists and scientists in real life

You must be 18 years of age to post here

user, the website scripts change some of the words you post without your input. it does this automatically so there is no record of what you originally typed only what the script changed it to. We all know the example of onions. And basedboy. How many other words are being replaced without you knowing? How is that possibly admissible in a courtroom? There's no guarantee that what you typed in here is the same as what was posted and read by the public.

In the future, free speech platforms will run an algorithm that will randomly replace one of your words with another similar word, or maybe even opposite word. There will be no record of the raw text you typed in only the result text after the script was run. it will also not be a record on what words were changed by the script. Input accepted from the form, processed, altered, and output. Maybe only 1% but it doesn't matter, this prevents it's admissibility in a courtroom.

Attached: 1646620398097.jpg (847x1024, 73.04K)

that is a part of being jew

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

Lying is part of the fun. We all have our flags on, so we turn our nationalism to 11 and have some proper bullshit banter back and forth over the news that we can also lie and bullshit about. You don’t come here for viable political opinions, you come here to watch the result of anybody and everybody being able to say whatever the fuck they want with little to zero consequences other than the ridicule of others and to tell people from other countries to suck a fat dick

sorry jim it's all logged and your statement isn't going to hold up in court.

I don't think that'll hold up in court, user. Me? I'm going with the Minecraft defense myself.

This is a satirical website user, all posts are satire, especially mine.

Test

t. Leaf that smells like cheese

Interesting

everything i said was true and i hate jews and glow niggers

Attached: 1633137244991.png (1144x877, 1.27M)

>telling lies on internet
faggot nigger

>I don’t know why I did it
We all have been lying user, but we know why we have been doing it. Admit it user, like me, you did it for the (YOU)s.

>one post by this ID

And nobody will use options field. ffs

>t. Leaf that smells like cheese
Quebecois?

Attached: Bon Homme.png (596x596, 171.69K)

is this, TOO, a lie?

Attached: 1642385691981.gif (480x360, 429.86K)

I am not sure if you call it lying, but all of my posts I've ever posted here were satire. So, in the sense that they were untrue... yes, all of my posts were lies too. iktf op

Wait, so u telling us your dad doesnt work for Nintendo?!?

I have something to get off my chest too. I am hyper racist to scare off newfags. Fuck election tourists.

Me too, I'm playing a character, it's all fiction.

It's all for my book I'm writing, Your Mother is a Faggot Nigger Tranny : Steps to based godhood

a sampling

Chapter 1: Fuck Glowniggers

Attached: 1597244703458.png (805x545, 42.02K)

Except for some jewshit I fell for, it’s all true (as much as possible).

Attached: 1646702443443.jpg (904x735, 362.42K)

>This is a satirical website user, all posts are satire, especially mine.
absolutely satire. everything is said in jest with appropriate meme pics and hey if it turns out some of the larps turn out to be real, that's pure coincidence.

Attached: the_kremlin_whisperer.png (560x571, 272.25K)

Personally, my posts on this website are for an ongoing art project. Also, I use my neighbors wifi to post here!

senpai
desu
baka

KEK