NWO thread

Put yourself in the shoes of the elites, just imagine for one second that you're part of the 0.001% that makes all the important decisions and tries to guide humanity:
>The world is a mess
>It's full of selfish dumbfuck consoomer monkeys shitting up the environment and not doing anything productive, except shit, cum and shit again
>Most people are as dumb as cattle
>They keep fucking and multiplying, making human civilization virtually unsustainable in the long run
>Earth is running out of vital, non-renewable resources at an alarming rate
At this point I'm convinced wiping out 99% of the low IQ retards is a question of the survival of our species. Is it moral? Probably not. Would it be better to walk hand in hand into extinction with dignity over many generations? Not as far as they're concerned.

Admit it, pol, most humans don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1.png (1200x675, 740.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
files.catbox.moe/e3atiy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Idgaf about the nigger cattle masses

Attached: 69CE4110-3447-48CA-9993-41BCAAF4D186.jpg (1125x2436, 249.48K)

OK do it. Kill the niggers who are selfish first. Why even keep them?

This post is proof that Any Forums is the bad guy and WEF, which supports policies like universal healthcare, unions, UBI, environmentalism, higher taxes on the rich and regulations on big corporations, is the good guy. Klaus Schwab is unironically the good guy and that's why Any Forums hates him.

Why do you think we keep hearing about all these biolabs popping up all over the world? In time they will kill them, along with other races, while they and their servants wait it out in bunkers. But don't hold me to it, I'm just a rambling schizo who wants stupid niggers to disappear as much as the next guy.

Tier one thread but I abstain

Here's the origins of the first efforts of climate alarmism, It was all wrong.

Attached: clubofromevsipcc.jpg (3728x8876, 3.91M)

Eugenics is the most moral possible path forward. Those who promote unrestrained growth, or abortion directed solutions support dysgenics.

Abortion for instance is dysgenic, not eugenics, because the only men and women who have children are those without the foresight to get an abortion. So they proliferate. Look at the modern black community in the US for instance. It's now 3 generations of every responsible black woman getting and abortion, and every irresponsible one having five children to milk government money. That is why they have declined so quickly.

So not only are Klaus Schwab etc al pro eugenics, the way they go about it is so fucktarded that it turns into dysgenics. They are not even competent enough to be deliberately evil.

They have the right idea and so does the OP, but the methods must be better thought out. Eugenics is a must, going into the future.

The only other option is genetic engineering, which in partial too myself. Sterilization is so ugly and vicious. In this sense, the transhumanists are the good guys.

The kikes in charge are the ones that fluoridated the masses
inundated them with fake news
prussian education system
subverted morals
imported hordes of spics and niggers
etc etc
>oy vey look how dumb the goyim are, lets exterminate them

Attached: 1644998545908.gif (336x480, 701.44K)

Like I've said...
>China invades Africa
>African's Rally up and go show just how strong #BLM is
Problem solved.

Attached: thinkaboutit.png (4716x3104, 117.62K)

Here's where we are today on these projections: still wrong. So we're heading headfirst into totalitarianism based on wrong information.

Attached: 193485554845.jpg (2433x8897, 3.59M)

When I saw the feral cat population in my neighborhood explode, I starting thinking about that. Doesn’t matter though. They are still psychopaths that do not deserve to decide our fate.

Attached: 1644368321437.png (996x596, 527.69K)

Nicely omitting the fact that it is those exact same people actively promoting that laundry list of problems to line their own pockets, wp shlomo kys
this

They (and most of you), the apeman, have their own particular logic with different goals when compared to proper Homo Sapiens.

yes most people are dumb as cattle but why can't we just have a massive war and decide who rules based on who's left like we have for millenia? not this faggoty subversion and demoralization of the entire species

kekked and true

>Admit it, pol,
No kike.
Every human being is born with an immortal soul and a capacity for reason to discern the moral order embedded in creation. They exist to perfect that soul by seeking to live a life guided by that moral order. They are not cattle, no matter how much they have been degraded by usury and moral degeneracy promoted by the jew.
A world in which property was distributed reasonably rather than concentrated in the hands of a few would allow most human beings to live according to the moral law and be actually happy.

Attached: Burn the Sanhedrin.jpg (380x461, 37.14K)

Problem is they're dumbing people down and destroying society on purpose. Imagine how good things could be if they weren't horribly fucking evil and used what they had to lift humanity up

The real question is how are you going to complete such a task if you yourself are retarded?

Attached: AA906422-8A03-4EC8-8F15-4653500573EB.jpg (600x663, 36.98K)

What do you know? What exactly do they want with humans?

Nukes

how far back do you think it goes?

Attached: DSC01713 - Copy.jpg (600x900, 361.81K)

I'm posting this for anyone is who is willing to look past this retarded narrative of Putin being some kind of savior and that Russia likely had a hand in everything going on right now. Nobody ever watches these of course, but hopefully some of you still have a few brain cells left and stop watching Alex 'Muslims run the federal reserve' Jones retarded opinions. These three videos are likely going to make people on the alt-right just stop the video and discard it, truth hurts as usual.

>Putin,Soros,Greta - Assault on Western Energy
files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4
>The Great Reset - Trudeau's Russian Propaganda
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
>The Great Reset - Henry Kissinger
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4

Corbett report also had an interesting take on recent events interviewing a guy who used to work at RT who is skeptical
>Corbett Report - Russian Myths vs. Russian Reality with Edward Slavsquat (WEF,Vaccines, Ukraine)
files.catbox.moe/e3atiy.mp4

Attached: 194557857.png (2249x1284, 2.63M)

>I'm just a rambling schizo
...and stupid too. Why would they go to all the trouble of covid/vaxx, if they were gonna do it that way?

That's all by design. People would be smarter, healthier, better educated (actually educated), and more sensible if everything weren't set up against them from an early age.

What point is there in clinging to the survival of the species if it is so anti-thetical to the natural order. You want to restore order? Fucking do it.
Cleanse mankind and be done with it.
No, what they want is to live in a clean and beautiful utopia in harmony with nature while having lifespans that go into the thousands and while consuming more resources than a million shitty peasants in the dark ages ever would.

The world isn't shitty because there are too many people, the world is shitty because it is treated inconsiderately by those who have the power to make decisions.

These chucklefucks ruined everything and now they want everyone else to take the blame for it.

No, most humans do not deserve to live as they are now, but we are incredibly adaptable and prone to change.

Humanity can be saved, and if it cannot - then there is no reason in letting the worst 0.01% of us survive.

There is a new world order every 100ish years. Either the West wins and be get the end goal of globohomo, or the East wins and we get another version of globohomo. Both are pretty shit, so we all lose desu.