Should've kept their fucking mouths shut

Should've kept their fucking mouths shut

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (585x400, 40.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oyogist/status/1357501348066045954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly bros
Just get along with your neighbors

twitter.com/oyogist/status/1357501348066045954

I still can't grasp how he shot them over snow, when it just melts later, kek wtf are you doing nigger.

Attached: 1646191662687.jpg (313x306, 40.01K)

imagine being such insufferable boomer neighbors who drive a fellow white to do this

This, honestly.

What if they are niggers? Should you just take shit like this from them and do nothing?

>YOU FUCKING SHOT ME

Was this a psyop?

> james goy and lisa goy

he was totally in the wrong, but they bullied him for months and dared him to do something about it. they fucked around and found out.

still though, it was a little far.

It wasn't over snow. Those two were most likely terrible people and Democrats.

Holy shit! I almost forgot their last names. Lmao.

Eh. There are plenty of ways to not go to jail for this shit. He could have dumped water on their driveway for instance - if they don’t do shit they’ll have a slippery ass driveway. If they start swinging just get clobbered a bit before shooting.

>they bullied him for months
explain pls

Nah. If he killed their kids and the dog out would have been too far. This was the correct distance.

Man I thought of this video today randomly driving thru the national park and now I get home and it’s here SPOOKY

Lots of interviews with neighbour's but they'd throw grass clippings on his sidewalk and park car as in front of his house. Worthy enough to be shot? In my book no but in this guy's case yes.

>YOU SHOULD'VE KEPT YOU MOUTH SHUT GOY

Attached: 1634381584108.jpg (529x655, 43.15K)

Story is he modified his yard to fit a parking spot for his truck in front, and these renting nigger fucks, chimp out at him for months over it.

the shooter was democrat the two killed were republicans. how new are you? this story was fucking everywhere even normie sphere was laughing about it

This
Shut your fucking dog up then you piece of shit. When society collapses ill have a teeth and earlobe neclace in a day.

One of the greatest encounters ever recorded. Up there with the Texan father and son executioners.

The closer you live to your neighbours the more you hate them.