SOUTH KOREA'S NEW PRESIDENT

Yoon Seok-yeol

Attached: 1647060278636.jpg (958x1518, 597.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koreabang.com/2012/features/netizen-explains-roots-of-korean-conservative-online-community.html
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-fertility-rate-idUSKBN2AO0UH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based
Korean feminists are literally 8x more insane than the rest of the western world and publicly call for the killing of young boys

Attached: F0621C3B-82E2-499C-9828-7304B0D73828.jpg (1552x7029, 3.46M)

Attached: Nig.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

What does incel mean here? Sounds like Koreans just said no thanks to subsidise 30 y/o single women from the headline.

Its kinda like Gamergate. Korean men were just tired of being attacked by korean feminists so they picked the conservative guy who kinda courted them although I doubt he'll keep most of his promises. Much like Trump just triggering libtards was the ultimate goal. Demolishing Gender Ministry = Build the Wall

Congratulations for falling for korean leftist psyop. You give Any Forums anything esoteric and you guys eat it up.

>Meme flag

How does the incel narrative fit in in this? Something the media just made up or are there any policy catered to them?

This is the best explainer into the feminist/MRA situation in S.Korea. Its a long read but its the least biased one I've seen.

koreabang.com/2012/features/netizen-explains-roots-of-korean-conservative-online-community.html

the weirdest shit was when i was driving on the freeway in chicago and i saw billboards in support of freeing her from prison

So is Yoon Seok-yeol
>our guy
?

Its just a generic insult towards men. Incels aren't being catered to I doubt Yoon cares he just wanted their votes. Nobody complained about the unfair dating market like some incels do it was mostly about korean feminist being bitches and preferential treatment for women in the job market even though korean men have to serve in the army for two years.

>2012

Attached: 1647064208181.jpg (500x628, 86.21K)

nigga that shit was proven

No beause he wants to be closer to globohomo American empire, doesn't have any plan to boost the birth rate, doesn't have any plan to limit western degenerate influence. He's just a typical pro-american boomer who got a slight boost from the anti-feminist rhetoric. He's not even memeable like Trump or a good speaker even.

>Korean feminists are literally 8x more insane than the rest of the western world and publicly call for the killing of young boys
Dumb gullible faggit
Dumb gullible faggit

>Koreans have one of worlds highest IQs
>Koreans make conclusions about women
Who am I to argue?

Attached: dffsdfsf.jpg (808x933, 132.86K)

>The nation’s capital Seoul logged the lowest birth rate of 0.64.

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-fertility-rate-idUSKBN2AO0UH

Seoul where over half of the entire korean population lives and the majority of breeding aged young people.

Korea is a rare case where it's WOMEN that are opting out of mating ritual because gookcels are fugly and kimchi small pee pee are seething with their SEA mail order brides.

Attached: 1632372244800.jpg (1024x602, 239.58K)

My suspicion all along. Sounded like when our media calls some group racist.
Too bad though, a politician campaigning and winning with an incel platform would be interesting.

>doesn't know his language
>reee he's not a good speaker like drumpf

It's ok to kill Communists.

Attached: heli pepe.png (1544x1628, 911.77K)

Without googling it tell me who the 8 goddesses are

It's ok to kill cucktry flags

people still use the word incel?

Holy shit one of his goals was to abolish this BS feminist government organization that only sucks tax money like a parasite and this niggerfaggot author characterizes in single word 'incel'. The author needs to get the rope and his dick cut off like his associates. I voted for Yoon and i'll vote for him again. Fuck niggers and kikes trying to project their shit on our glorious president. Christ is king

>without googling it tell me what systematic racism is

Racism in a power structure
People using an established system to oppress another group
Okay your turn

korean feminists have long conversations about cutting off dicks. They spread hidden cam of korean men in public baths as revenge for hidden cam of korean women in public baths.

Also its just particularly nasty how they spread the small dick meme and embarass korean men when korean men are forced to serve in the military to protect their stupid ass.

Attached: 유승연2 (1).jpg (900x506, 87.12K)

gook incels get MY tax dollar to ship over SEA women.
there are thousands of government program teaching us Thai, Vietnamese, Philliphen language already, for christ sake.
you can smell how insecure gook males are that despite having the record World's Lowest Birthrate, they still don't allow European Sperm Bank to run in this fucking country.
Korean women are refusing to date, have sex with gook males.
So then, to solve the aging population and the retarded pension system, we need fresh batch of babies.
1. half gook/ half jungle gook IQ 80 darkies
2. half gook/ half white with improved gene

the gook government is choosing NO.1 out of pure pettiness.

Attached: sssewewejpg.jpg (805x489, 399.34K)

It's weird because I've never met a South Korean feminist and I used to work in Seoul for 3 years. Most South Korean girls are pretty trad and wanted babies with tall westerner

Heyy shitskin

Which one? I-55? I might have seen the same one.

>BS feminist government organization
Tell me more. What did this govorg do?

a Japanese talent who lives in Korea recently went back to Japan to get White sperm, got pregnant and had a hafu baby in Korea.
It was broadcasted on Korean tv , and made quite a few headlines here.
Korean women blinded by delusional anti-japan propaganda think Japan has "lower" woment's rights when everything in this gook shitehole is way way worse.

make it legal to run North European Sperm bank.

Korea has 0.8 birth rate. Lower than Japan which has 1.3 AND they allow European sperm bank running so their singe women can shit out a hafu baby.
Korean women can't even have that while our tax dollars are funding their mail-order-bride from South East Asia.
The government pushes ~diversity~, but only with shitskins. never with whites because gook males are insecure.

Attached: 104876328.2.jpg (640x794, 93.17K)

>WOMEN are opting out
They are holding out for reunification and North Korean chads.

Attached: fgfdgdfgd.jpg (547x765, 76.55K)

Fucked up if true, but I've also heard the men have some autism issues. All in all it seems like that copypasta from japan "the people forgot how to have empathy and relate to each other".

>pretty trad
>race mix

Attached: 4568797834.png (960x960, 948.95K)

Based.

>skyscrapers amidst mountains
Asian cities very scenic.

You can't bully me into accepting your bullshit premises as legitimate, kike
>It's weird because I've never met a South Korean feminist
Almost like it's a random internet glowop. Hmm

Eat dogs fag

Also, whats up with all the retards itt?

Wow, i was just reading your posts on an archive, what so you think of white guys ?
Jd8gm

North Korea will ironically be South Korea's celebration. When the government collapses South Korean men will get married to trad North Korean women. Their birthrate is high so the birthrate will be stabilized. The economy will tank but kinda like Russia the trade off might be worth it. Who cares about material comfort when your race is abt to become extinct.

A depressed economy will also scare away all the non-korean immigrants, white sexpats and other rats off the ship.

>memeflag
>calls me kike
Now please tell me abput the 8 godesses or accept you know nothing of the situation

Attached: 64sz4u.png (540x540, 231.85K)

Based Hankgook sayram

>0.64
How the fuck do you fucktards expect to exist with such low numbers? It should be a national emergency by now, what the fuck has your people been doing the last couple of years??

>that tiny mask on the mic

Attached: 1454194320688.png (1022x874, 951.45K)

너 뭐하는 거야 유대인 새까야

What years were you there? Do they really want to fuck white men?

>Almost like it's a random internet glowop. Hmm

Korean feminists look normal. They're not 300lb landwhales or have short purple hair and a nose ring like the west. And they're not going to randomly talk about this shit with strangers.

Attached: 6effefad624f4cfc9bcb832fbc09edd5_18.jpg (999x562, 379.03K)

No they don't kike. They wear short hair like a boy and no makeup. That's not normal

Koreans are the most precarious asian stock.

Attached: 34576867867.jpg (1172x929, 110.8K)

>korean feminists

Attached: lkjlkk.png (400x535, 74.41K)

>They're not 300lb landwhales
Can you not see the bitch in the back? That's Korea's version of 300lb landwhales

I want south korean girl so hard but i am poor russian, maybe some sk chick wants to give me her salary and I will fuck her for it

Attached: 16469126564100.png (112x112, 14.19K)

You keep calling me jew but you won't even look into major korean political events
Do you even know why president park was impeached?

Mcdonalds, Xbox are anti-korean men.

Attached: 1642661524.png (850x977, 164.04K)

Maybe career roasty in 40s

LA Times reported it and it went viral and they still did it.

Attached: Untitledj.jpg (579x695, 139.72K)

Attached: 16111836636141.jpg (632x1952, 229.76K)