Why do you think they do it?

>A rise in Russian military aircraft venturing near North America is straining Air Force crews who must meet them in the air.

>U.S. Air Force units stationed in Alaska, near America’s frozen border with Russia, say intercepts rose to 60 a year in 2020, up from just 10 in 2015, according to Air Force Times. While the aircraft in Russia’s Aerospace Forces don’t actually come near Alaskan airspace, they do require the Air Force to sortie a number of planes, from F-22 Raptors to tankers, to meet them.
Are they practicing?
popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a36291898/why-are-russian-military-planes-flying-near-alaska/

Attached: C440A680-5F40-4158-B8A8-84D11179BBF5.jpg (1170x2165, 556.91K)

Alaska was PURCHASED. Fuck off Ivan.

Looks like gas is cheaper in Russia

>Why do you think they do it?
Test the responsiveness of our air force.
I'd absolutely assume we do the same kinds of things to them.

They have been doing this for decades, they are just saying hey we have shit too, respect us!

>Are they practicing?
Probably not, just more of Ivan’s retardation by trying to be tough with their 1990s military. They can hardly take a country right next to their heartland that houses nearly it’s entire industrial sector, one can imagine the logistical and military nightmare they’d have to trudge through by trying to invade Alaska.

It's the jews.

Rightful Russian clay. gib

Attached: 1410727812303.png (513x321, 31.99K)

Attached: 8172877F-14D7-4C14-A06C-12D8A7CF334E.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

>april 2021

WHAT IS HAPPENING OMG I DONT GET IT. WE ARE WINNING IN UKRAINE RIGHT? RIGHT GUYS?

They're not trying to claim the entirety of Ukraine, they have recognized independent republics.

Is this the Jew mind at work? Spewing lies constantly? Unable to comprehend the absolute bile that comes from its mouth?
Why do we recognize jews as "human" why do we give them rights, when they have never acted with humanity.

>y-you must be a kike!!
And they’re still encountering stubborn resistance from hohols, if Russia were strong enough to wage an actual war against the U.S. nearly every ukrop fighter would have been BTFO’d by now

they did this in belarus
russian jets flew in ukraine then bombed belarusian village claiming it was ukraine
now they probably trying the same shit with america

Wow, an in depth look at the neuroticism of the jew. Please continue. Tell me YOUR truth.

Biden won't do shit. Putin has him around his little finger over some deals Obama made.

Attached: 1647051295785.jpg (2808x1536, 460.98K)

They’ve done it even more since then. They’ve ramped up

What do you mean? If they did it heard who the fuck else would they blame it on lmao

Well this clears things up

I think that’s a bit disingenuous the Russians aren’t trying to flatten Ukraine and slaughter every last civilian. If you don’t care about all the buildings and infrastructure being destroyed and killing indiscriminately you fight much more effectively.

i can’t possibly imagine but to me everything russia has done so far is dumb
this war is either 5D chess or just a stupid monkey getting banan

Attached: 85830382-F364-4025-9CA4-E4776014F563.jpg (800x558, 103.36K)

I mean if they were ever gonna war with America directly neutralizing Alaska from their perspective would only be logical.

Post the contract. I contest!

Attached: 1E6F40CE-B13C-41D9-902E-3414DE561865.jpg (1531x2019, 640.61K)

Yeah. It's just an exercise.

Alaska was leased for 100 years, but after WW2 Stalin ceded it for whatever reason.

they do the same thing here, getting real tired of their shit

just fucking do it already, i'm tired of nothing happening, just fucking start WW3

it's unironically the only thing that can save us now

I love how our date with nuclear destiny is coming in a slow boil. By the time the missiles start flying it will be in the form of a clickbait article most people won't even click.

Kek. No they aren't they are fighting a war.

It's full of ice and Stalin didn't know there was oil under there.

>respect us!
why are russians so pathetic?
chinks too

americans or the british never did shit like this on their way up