This is it

We're living through the darkest age in human history and people need to know the truth. The few that is that still actively seek it unlike billions chasing after instant gratification and hedonism without any care at all. It's called the masonic takeover of the world. Everything deep, dark, evil, twisted, perverse, sadistic, masochistic and satanic that has been lurking in the lodges of Freemasonry and the hearts of those within it is now coming forth into the open day. They founded their lodges in 1717, they spread around the world, they infiltrated institutions and overthrew governments. They especially hate Catholic monarchies. They infiltrated the Catholic Church and its institutions through Vatican II, they founded their own banks in New York City (Chase Manhattan, JP Morgan, Brown Brothers Harriman, Citibank etc). They took control of the Republican and Democratic parties. They started the First World War and the Second World War and they controlled all the sides in them. They destroyed Austria-Hungary because the Emperor dared to veto the election of Mariano Rampolla (their masonic candidate for the Papacy) in 1904, so the Cardinals chose Saint Pius X. For that "crime", the Masons destroyed Austria making it the only nation to cease to exist after the First World War. But now it's their ultimate scamdemic and the beginning of their next war. The Bilderbergers (Rockefellers etc) are putting the chips on the table, it's total world control. They want control of everyone. They want to enslave us.

BUT they don't just want to own us, they want us to be evil like them. They want to take us to Hell with them. They want us to love evil like them. They are pedophiles in the worst sense, they want everyone to be a pervert. They want everyone to be involved in evil. They want everyone involved in killing themselves. That's why they want you to suffocate yourself to death wearing a diaper on your face.

Attached: John_Martin.jpg (1600x1037, 246.79K)

That's why they want you to suffocate yourself to death wearing a diaper on your face. That's why they want you to willingly stick out your arm and take chemicals injected in you that will destroy you, change what you are and in the process make you a GMO creature. That's why they're racing to install all manner of high-tech equipment that's far beyond what is necessary for mobile phone communications (5G) because they want to control all through their computers, their few families, their few hundred people around the world. They want to be able to control all of the automobiles, machinery, jobs and eventually everyone's own mind.

They built the internet. The internet is one of their tools of control because they know that the more we spend time talking to each other through this method like I'm doing right now, the more we get programmed by it and controlled. Because this is not real, real is who would be next to me. You think that this is real and so you stay home and don't take any action whatsoever. You think that what you do on the internet is real and so you don't do anything. It's the ultimate satanic deception. Cancelling people online is just another faucet of their control yet it is not reality. People need to enter into the streets and take down these evil governments controlled by these evil people.

At this point, billions have taken the vaccines. If you're one of the few holding out, don't take it under ANY circumstances. It will ultimately kill you. But there's a principle more important than whether one vaccine will harm you or not. The principle is that you are giving your life into the hands of people who are known mass murderers. The Masonic lodges have engineered the deaths of hundreds of millions of people, they make Stalin and Mao look like altar boys. These people are extremely evil, don't trust them with anything. It is a sin to put more trust in wicked people than in honest people.

Attached: Jan_Massijs_-_The_Apocalypse_of_Saint_John_the_Evangelist_(1563).jpg (2000x1584, 1.21M)

How many people trust Jesus Christ the way people trust these globalists? So in this situation, God is putting before all of us life and death. We can either believe Jesus Christ, live honestly, naturally and morally upright or we can become the total perverse puppets of Klaus Schwab and a few hundred people around the world who have sold their souls for worldly gain while we're so deceived and twisted that we think we're free when we're killing ourselves. The decision is coming quickly because even to any ordinary observer, the world is irreversibly deteriorating. This is what the world is facing right now, it's not a small thing. We are in the Book of the Apocalypse, the final battle which St. John spoke of.

Don't take the vaccine when it is mandated, even if you're facing death, run from your home and use the forests as cover if you have to. If you have a gun you can use lethal force because that is perfectly legitimate. Because it's the right of self defense, if someone or something is trying to kill you then if the only way you can prevent that is by killing them then that is a legitimate rationale. That is Catholic teaching and its always been the teaching of the Catholic Church. Don't listen to heretics like Bergoglio who have no authority in the church because they are outside of it due to their heresy and apostasy. Don't accept the big Masonic lie that Christians can never use violence or that violence is always evil, why can they kill hundreds of millions of people yet Christians cant defend themselves? Come on now.

Christians (Catholics) have always held the principle that you need to get rid of the rot before the rot spreads, if you ran into an individual like one of these Freemasons in the Middle Ages. These people would've been hung, drawn and quartered before sunset in their village. Because everybody recognised that these people are absolutely evil witches.

Attached: 714DJcv4VIL.jpg (846x1174, 157.09K)

You don't have anything to do with them, you don't tolerate them and YOU CERTAINLY DON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE. That is to spread their evil lies, it's one thing to speak your mind but it's another thing to plan and plot the murder of hundreds of millions of people. Billions is now the goal of the lodges, it is not right that anyone should endure this. We cannot tolerate it and we can't be peaceful about it. However it is outside the capability of ourselves to defeat this evil, the state of the world that you see now is going to continue getting worse, full speed ahead until Christ intervenes. It is a wholly individual battle now, all nations should be considered lost. All leaders whether local, regional or national should not be trusted under any circumstances. You must keep in mind the sad fact that the overwhelming majority of people on the face of the earth right now are on the road to Hell and don't have the slighest clue, but that is their choice. That's why it doesn't make a difference that there are eight billion of us and only a few hundred of these worldly powers.

The true meaning of life is to know, love and serve God here on Earth and be happy with him forever in the next life as a sharer of his happiness. Billions of people are so stupid that they are going to let themselves be murdered within this decade, whether by the vaccine or by whatever false flag is triggered which fires the starting pistol of the Third World War. If you truly care about others then you need to try talking sense into them but most people don't want sense, they're completely blinded. It is our personal duty to steel our souls against what is about to happen. Because so many people we know and love here are going to go along with this and destroy themselves in the process. And then they'll wonder why it happened even though they were told and warned.

Attached: holy_trinity-1600x1200-1.jpg (658x400, 254.86K)

We all need to keep warning people now while there is still time but things are going to begin escalating very rapidly because these governments aren't changing, they aren't getting better, they're getting worse. More evil and more affixated with evil because these people have lost all light, they love darkness and we must be the children of light and act in an entirely different way in these last times. This means working for the liberty of people but that doesn't mean we can't fight at all. This is something we have to recognise.

It is our duty and mission in this hour. If you are willing to carry these things out, I wish you all the best. Stay free, stay close to Christ and say your prayers. However, be prudent now. Things are going to get bad, don't pretend that nothing is happening. Prepare yourself.

vaticancatholic.com

Attached: 0ab80a1726e3261d69fb4f2396059041--christian-faith-painting.jpg (474x948, 52.26K)

>We're living through the darkest age in human history and people need to know the truth
have you literally never read any history? you're a fucking idiot, all previous times were way worse, retard.

masons are just a kike frontend

>you enjoy electricity, safe water, ac/heating,the internet, modern medicine

Religion has all been but extinguished now, it is the darkest age in human history. Without God there is nothing but desolation.

>this thing that I asset is true because I assert that it's true
are all british retards this retarded?

is this a painting of the apocalypse? forgive my ignorance, friendo. I would like to save that image if you won't mind.

If you can't see it then I don't know what I can do for you. These satanists don't care what you believe or what you do with your life, their only goal is to bring you to a rejection of Christ. If you reject Christ, then they're happy. That is their goal, they don't care about anything else. They are literally doing the bidding of the devil.

The Great Day of His Wrath, 1851. It's part of three paintings actually.

>keeps talking about religion non stop, mentally ill people can't stop talking about shit no one is talking about or care about
how have all buck toothed limey muslim nigger britSHITS not been shipped off to auschwitz yet?

And what does any of that do for you when you're six foot under and your soul goes before judgement? Would you rather be the 13th century peasant struggling to get by, who lives honestly and earns his reward in Heaven or the materialist zoomer who has all his basic needs catered for and loses his soul in the end?

>8 posts by this ID in a 14 post thread
HOLY COPE

Ok, let me submit to you this. Without Christ, what is the bedrock of your morality? What is it anchored in?

Preposterous. Why would the elites want to live in evil rather than keeping society in a state of calm but arrested development?

If even one person sees this thread and gives it a ponder, it's was absolutely worth it.

>i need just ONE retard to validate my loser existence
sad

>i can't figure out X therefore Y
this is a pol retard on pol retard logic

If you can't even answer that then I can assure you there is no meaning to your life at this moment. At least you're speaking to an actual human here and not a bot, which is what Any Forums comprises mostly of these days.

No, you're just scared to answer the question. If you're such a hard man, tell me straight up. What is your moral compass based off of if it isn't Christ and the teachings of the church?

I've been getting really into ancient meso/south american history for some reason. Really cool, def aliens teaching people shit like 2-3k bc

take your meds, schizo

I'll tell you what it is. If you don't follow Christ, you align yourself with subjective teachings of men. How can there be objective good and evil in your eyes if that's what you gravitate towards?

TAKE YOUR MEDS, SCHIZO

Bump for effortposting

The world is an evil place full of suffering and misery. What else is new?

You don't have any refutation outside of childish finger pointing, you're no better than the people who post chud pictures when they have no argument. I'm offering you the entire picture on a silver platter. In the days of old, missionaries would travel thousands of kilometers and endure the harshest of conditions just to bring the Gospel to new groups of people. Think of the North American martyrs. These days, you have all of the world's history at your fingertips on your computer or even in your pocket. Everything has been recorded, archived, logged etc. It all opens up like a story book and everything is laid out and presented in crystal clear detail yet you don't even care.

Sure they were, did you learn that in school ?

TAKE YOUR MEDS, SCHIZO

What has changed is that now, nobody cares about God who is Good. Or his teachings, or his laws or anything religious. Therefore he has allowed almost all of it to be taken away except for a few who still follow him. In the past, you had religion. Now it's all gone, desolate.

I just wanted to play video games.

so do it, nothing is stopping you