Will manufacturing ever come back to the USA?

even premium brands are rebadged chinkshit, no quality anywhere but the antique store. i want a high quality american alternative that isnt 70 years old and in need of full restoration and some obscure vacuum tube that went out of production in the 60s. chink shit is fine since poor people need stuff too but all the alternatives have been gone since the 90s

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 16.92K)

bump

bump

bumperino

Why would it come back? People got no money and often no idea what is quality and what isn't.

no. it's moving to Mexico.

Boomer middleman have the law on their side to crush their competition at home.

Amish communities still make great products.

Agreed

no money bc no factory job

>I want
ohno you fucking don't.
you could make 'quality' USB cables in Murica.
with wages and shit, probably cost $19.99 apiece.
BUT anyone who wants a USB cable, will just goto Amazon and buy the first chinkshit import USB cable they see, at $2.49. Quality maybe lesser than the US made version, but, its a USB cable, who gaf?
Extrapolate for everything. And I mean, everything. People can moan about the demise of manufacturing industry, and how they 'wish they could buy American (or British, or European..) again. But that's not what they REALLY want, otherwise, there would be a home manufacturing industry again. What they really want are them $2.49 usb cables, and to hell with the consequences.

Only way to get that back involves killing a lot of greedy people.

this
and we make china stronger

>i want a high quality american
American quality is shit and overpriced. First versions of m16s were shittier than the first version of AKs. American quality is non-existent and only exists in a form of propaganda.

Yep. Most people don't know where their product was made, and don't care where it's made.

Whether or not the American public "wants" domestically-made products is not the most critical factor at play, and reducing the might of the manufacturing industry to a matter of USB cables is a terribly brash way of looking at things.
Piss-ant products like IPhones or USB cables are only a drop in the bucket; the bigger issue lies in the manufacture of raw goods and materials.
The most notable example is perhaps steel. The steel industry died here in the late 90's and 2000's, whereas I believe it was a few decades earlier for you britbongs. The presence of domestic industry is a matter of national sovereignty. If all-out world war happens, the last thing you want to be hit with is a sanction from producing countries like China. When the steel imports stop, it means no new infrastructure, vehicles, weapons, etc until our own industrial capacity plays catchup. Same with oil, medical products, computer chips, you name it - nobody fucking cares about chinkshit USB cables.

Attached: possum.jpg (360x392, 18.82K)

Attached: 6-packard-automotive-plant-jim-westscience-photo-library.jpg (900x599, 233.44K)

this, if we cant make things ourselves were up shits creek when hard times come

Yes out of necessity. The Atlanticist countries’ people are being hollowed out and the strong will have to rebuild after the parasites are ejected in one way or another.

Chink quality is improving Ameribros. Idk how we can compete.

Attached: 91EECE73-D4C8-4DE1-B947-5E4521955219.jpg (2560x1440, 187.43K)

rip Packard bridge

forgot pic damnit

Attached: F.jpg (702x820, 134.34K)