Poor white trash are just as bad as niggers

I know this from personal experience, and it is time for Any Forums to stop denying this problem exists. I had to spend several months a few years back mentoring kids in Clay County, Kentucky as part of a program at my faggot libtard church, which I fortunately left after I was red pilled. The area is 99% white with most people living below the poverty level. The impression I got was that these people were just as dysfunctional as niggers in the hood. Most of the kids were constantly whining that their parents were in prison, were drug addicts and drug dealers, abused and neglected them, and so on. I didn't feel sorry for them, in fact this pushed me to the right as I came to realize what utter vermin poor "people" are. And that includes poor whites.

I think there are counties in rural Kentucky that have higher murder rates than Detroit. It is time for genuine conservatives to embrace classism, rather than cringe wignat "racism"

Attached: 1628043787886.jpg (960x960, 38.84K)

POOPA

Her name was ebba and she was eleven years old

>It is time for genuine conservatives to embrace classism, rather than cringe wignat "racism"
We're not conservatives.

Ebba Grön is a pretty good band. Fuck the fash.

All I'm hearing is black people need more money

Poor white trash people are even better than white collar niggers actually

Quit shifting the blame, we know you arent white

Georgia user here,can confirm.

AL user here, can confirm.

Yes, you are clowns that scream on the internet. Be quiet when the adults are talking, insolent stormlarp trash.

Attached: monster.jpg (800x450, 207.04K)

>and it is time for Any Forums to stop denying this problem exists.
we're well aware that a large portion of white people need to be removed.

Yes but they pretty white girls nobody wants a nigger

same thread and image every couple days

keep supporting niggers in anyway ,faggots

Attached: 1623929786171m.jpg (996x1024, 197.16K)

Nah dude, poor whites can be annoying but niggers are on a whole other level

god georgia white trash are insufferable. there's rarely a middle ground. even the well off white bitches are trashy, probably cause of shitty dads and whore mothers.

copy pasta bullshit this faggot would not make it out of horsecreek.

It doesn't matter what you think, fact is rural areas are safer than anywhere with a significant amount of blacks.
And if it wasn't for zog, Jewish pharma wouldn't be allowed to push billions of opiates and our manufacturing industry would still exist.

Based. Fuck the poor.

Everyone just wants to be happy and feel loved. Our faith in this world only causes us to become miserable, hateful and unloving.

1Tim 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Attached: Powers-1.jpg (2048x1336, 231.81K)

>even the well off white bitches are trashy, probably cause of shitty dads and whore mothers.
Jesus this can’t be anymore spot on, their dads are usually doctors or something and their moms are nurse housewives who never worked a day in their life. They LOVE larping as church people too

as poor white trash I cant disagree.

except for the part about all the handouts "oppressed" minorities get based on skin color.

idk what to call that especially when its implemented by the same systemic racist system.

bullshit sounds appropriate. maybe even the magic of disney.