What were you doing in the 1990s?

youtu.be/S9vcaF9Zsdg

Attached: 1_9_9_9.png (279x224, 132.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZykhAhE5QZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MznHdJReoeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Having a happy childhood

Attached: 4B83F69A-BAF3-4973-899C-157CE42E8415.gif (200x200, 759.37K)

no one cares, so fuck off

sucking on my moms tits, learning how to walk, shitting in my diapies,

who gives a shit, it isn't coming back move the fuck on

same, i too was sucking on your mom's tits & shitting in your diapers

Nice vid

Attached: oh-jew-i-did-nazi-that-coming.jpg (263x317, 53.24K)

>ABDL
>memeflaggot
Checks out

So no different from yesterday

Depends on what month. Early 1999 I wasn't doing anything but in late 1999 I was being formed in my mommas belly.

I was a kid full of dreams but also social anxiety and an obsession video video games

soiboi faggot zoomers who know they missed out and are pissed.

gets it, also WITNESSED!

I was 10 years old in 1990, in a mostly white school even though i was in california at the time. the shitskins were starting to creep in but it wasn't noticeably bad until about 93 or 94. Once i hit high school shit hit the fan even in the relatively decent school i was in and you'd actually see groups of niggers hanging out together like a clique, same with the spicniggers.

shit continued to go downhill until sept 11 happened and the whole shitshow went into freefall.

Nearly got myself a hapa ska chick back then, but i got cucked by an obese jewess who hated the fact that I liked the ska chick and not her, so she poisoned the well.

Marina, if you read this you fucking piece of shit kike.. and i bet you will since you're the JIDF type, I'll fucking lampshade you someday and have enough material to make a car cover. you bitch, you cunt, fuck you you hook nosed fucking jew.

Attached: 1616265171813.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

Playing Nintendo.

was listening to this
>fast forward to tonight
still listening to this
>woa

youtube.com/watch?v=ZykhAhE5QZM

Attached: 1640621499386.gif (200x200, 649.83K)

Playing sonic adventure on my dreamcast and wondering why I had to exist.

Rollerblading, playing with Pogs, playing Sega Genesis, doing the Macarena, and not hating my life

>soiboi faggot zoomers who know they missed out and are pissed.

no one gives a fuck

Attached: download.png (600x875, 349.45K)

Half of me was sitting in an ovary and the other was created in a ballsack years later.

>download.png
go back

Was born in early 98.

Attached: sierra-view-medical-center-a4-medical-center-1.jpg (2560x1707, 685.95K)

There was no other place I’d rather be. I was right.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MznHdJReoeo

Attached: 929298364.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

Playing Commander Keen and Super Mario Brothers. Having mud fights. Biking around town. Learning to draw anime. Watching Robot Chicken on TV. Dreaming of soda fountains in cars.

I was in high school. At home I had a dial up modem.

Attached: 25_222.jpg (600x400, 36.59K)

>oldfag circle jerk about shitty 90s

you go back.

Mushrooms and bong rips. Trying to score as much pussy as possible. Throwing up shitty beer at keggers while a pile of pallets burned and white zombie blasted out of truck stereo. Good times.

Playing with blocks