What if... Mexico and Russia link up and Mexico tries to take the Southwest again...

What if... Mexico and Russia link up and Mexico tries to take the Southwest again? Are Mutts worried about such a scenario?

Attached: DO2Ry8dWAAA17w1.jpg (1200x750, 81.18K)

No, Mexicans are too lazy to go for this.

Vodka & Beans linked up.
Putin it? Or Taco it?

God I wish we could nuke mexico.

Maybe we can become the next Japan.

only thing mutts can nuke is their toilet after eating too much Wendy's

Mexico would easily lose and the people will finally become Americans like they always strive to do.

>link up
Why do you faggots still support the pedophile nightclub bouncer? This shit is literally your fault.

Me too, user

>and
The US would have a preemptive strike. Kinda like Russia did the Ukraine. No Americans would object if it's in their own backyard.

WHAT IF THEY DID
WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T
WHAT IF THE WORLD WAS MADE OF PUDDING

Attached: sfk_001.jpg (700x876, 192.38K)

Then mexico city would be taken by lunchtime. We aren't as incompetent here in Texas

We don't need Russia's help. The plan is well under way.

I would love to fuck you kikes up faggot.

Mexico ALREADY took over the American Southwest, and unlike Russian retards they did it without firing a single shot. Slow and steady did win the race war.

Attached: texas whites.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

You seem historically illiterate

Attached: atom.jpg (970x647, 120.07K)

Absolutely based oldfag

Nah, burgers destroyed cali with all those niggers.
As we say here, ya lo chupĆ³ el diablo

This.
If you don't want those territories anymore, give them to Canada.

We will build biolabs in Mexico for self-defense and general health.

Mexico has already re-taken the Southwest.

Mexico's future success is dependent on relations with the US and Canada. US has a ton of bases in Texas and California. Mexico is in range of a ton of coastal defense batteries and missiles and air force bases. East coast is wide open to Atlantic bases. Mexico would get rolled in less than a month.

>implying a 56% white country can defend all that fancy stuff
75% of the Southwest population will simply betray you

I thought we had already taken it up?

Aren't near 30% of your military forces composed of Mexicans?
I also recalled how millions of Mexicans also live inside your country.
In truth, we would lose, but it would be a very amusing historic shitshow.

Attached: 1629541487491.jpg (523x332, 84.71K)

>What if... Mexico and Russia link up and Mexico tries to take the Southwest again? Are Mutts worried about such a scenario?
>worried
It's the only thing I hope for.

Attached: FNCuUeRXIBMem1R.jpg (620x775, 61.33K)

Nope. Not worried.

You play too much hoi4. That strat for invading usa would never work, Russia can't even build the infrastructure and supply lines on a country next to it's border let alone a third world shithole like mexico an entire ocean away

Deus Ex predicted this

Attached: 1641508270661.jpg (600x721, 20.1K)

>Zimmermann's telegram 2.0

Mexico has soul they just need to get their shit together with the cartel problem but it seems like their people dont really give a fuck about it anymore and escape to america

America is white, you are not. KYS.

Attached: I'll kick your ass you little shit.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

Naturally. Be careful with the cartels. They will cut your head off and hang your body from an overpass if you piss them off.