Facebook allows russian hatespeech

Despite hate being a trademark of the right even the left is better at hate then the ones who invented it. Facebook is using affirmative action to mobilize and create hate towards its enemy. Moral of the story: anything a rightist can do the left can do better

Attached: FacebookAllowsHate.png (709x197, 40.38K)

Instead of being reactionary and saying essentially "imagine if the roles were reversed" like always. Lets use this and make posts that actually help people

Example ; Russia is a diversity filled enemy of white people and is specifically the whites of ukraine and a threat to all whites by specifically using non whites to cause harm. Be creative here people call for a war on non whites who always want to kill whites who just want their own homeland and we should not only encourage but make it so

Attached: 1644487896132.jpg (676x858, 51.48K)

Ok sure buddy. You'll make the difference. KYS incel

Attached: YWDS.png (849x1132, 1.34M)

>Ok sure buddy. You'll make the difference. KYS incel

Attached: 1644868130647.png (1080x1129, 764.21K)

Rightist are the real NPCs.

Attached: SneedharderTranny.png (1440x810, 1.64M)

I want an end to violence and more cats

Attached: 1646179071107.jpg (2654x1768, 1.89M)

Gun control laws and defund and rerform police

>russia is the enemy of white ukrainians
>putin recognized white ukrainians as an independent country
>israeli funded neo-nazi death squads have been exterminating white ukrainians since 2014
>since the american coup, white ukrainians have been separatists rebels and terrorists
>since the "invasion", they became ukrainians again
>all satanic globalists have excommunicated putin and declared themselves "the resistance"

Here piggy piggy, oink oink piggy! Got you a nice little foreskin!

Attached: Niggercattle Eternal.jpg (1122x1403, 265.67K)

Exactly look how pointless it is listening to our approved news sources. The narratives are not only flippant but nefarious. We should take control back and help people realize how stupid it is to just let kikes form their wars that get whites killed. They fund all sides even when they squabble they still hurt us more

Guns give power back to us police fight to take away our power. Might I suggest looking up "the battle of athens" it was in america not even 100 years ago that normal people destroyed corruption of the highest sort. Don't let them lie to you saying that they do justice. Police are just mercenaries against us all the majority would willing kill anyone of us. The few goods ones either fight back against them or quit but they were a few good cops that got turned on by their own department and government.

Are there Black Russians? I smell potential

What the fuck does any of those things have to do with each other?

read

the battle of athens will not and cannot fly today! You really think the right can afford another failure like jan6? Shut the fuck up and play democracy. You out numbered in votes thus nobody wants you. KYS

>invade country
>people on social media: stop him
>facebook: i will allow posts like this

>(You): REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS ANUDDA RUSSIA GENOCIDE

Attached: 1645915384303.jpg (966x1208, 284.07K)

Tell me about it, facebook did somthing right and asserting itself. A flex on the rightist. XD
Putin is going to die this year. Bluewave will drown the incels. Rightist suicide rates will skyrocket :)

YOU ARE ALL NPCS. Ffs, didn't I make this clear today ?

Huh maybe your onto something

ppl still use that cringy boomer psyop shit? surprising.

Why can't they just not be hypocrites for a minute. I see FB getting permabanned in Russia. Putin don't play. (Forgive the niggolism.)

March 10 (Reuters) - Meta Platforms (FB.O) will allow Facebook and Instagram users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian soldiers in the context of the Ukraine invasion, according to internal emails seen by Reuters on Thursday, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy.

The social media company is also temporarily allowing some posts that call for death to Russian President Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, according to internal emails to its content moderators.

"As a result of the Russian invasion of Ukraine we have temporarily made allowances for forms of political expression that would normally violate our rules like violent speech such as 'death to the Russian invaders.' We still won't allow credible calls for violence against Russian civilians," a Meta spokesperson said in a statement.

Attached: 1647062054509.jpg (597x1024, 160.47K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-12 00-23-33.png (534x490, 154.14K)

Attached: NowTHISisPropaganda.gif (1280x704, 3.2M)

why not israel. isn't this discrimination?