Least shit area of America to live in?

Urban areas in America are drug and diversity infested shitholes with a sky high cost of living.

Suburban areas in America are boring and cookie cutter fake planned communities, with no soul.

Rural areas in America are depressing economic backwaters that no one really wants to live in unless already cityrich.

So, which areas in America are least shit to live in?

Attached: download (5).jpg (299x168, 9.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_hyfk26g4c&ab_channel=ghostwill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idaho montana utah

move to california and collect your neet bucks. LA county has $16 minimum wage

Home prices are high there. Fuck that.

Too damn Mexican.

I'd say alaska but the police cant hear you scream.

sounds like the city for you faggot.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

It sucks everywhere. Pick someplace that's low crime and find all 5 cool people that live there.

Move right outside of California, get a job in California. Pay your 3-4 month’s CA taxes. And then make CA wage in not CA.

wtf this isn't funny anymore

Attached: 1643864000210 copy.jpg (1907x1236, 254.44K)

hell n0

Scottsdale, AZ
It's a no nigger zone

Attached: 1613744254509.jpg (960x540, 44.86K)

New Jersey is actually super nice, all the shit you hear about it is just to keep people out

california, go there.

Attached: 1646541505005m.jpg (1024x678, 104.98K)

Attached: obese.jpg (900x450, 119.18K)

Northern Michigan 6 month winter keeps nonwhites out, native American are 2nd largest group. Fresh water in every direction.

its why they are all leaving. New Jersy tags all over my city, faggots

why

this is how civilations die. I wonder if the dinosaur's ate themselves to death.

By city is cheap as fuck. Literally live in a mansion I bought for only $80k. Just gotta threaten the wildlife here and there.

>Urban areas in America are drug and diversity infested shitholes with a sky high cost of living.
>Suburban areas in America are boring and cookie cutter fake planned communities, with no soul.
>Rural areas in America are depressing economic backwaters that no one really wants to live in unless already cityrich.
>So, which areas in America are least shit to live in?
The answer is to build community with like-minded people, wherever you find them.

Because you'll like it.

I want to be a yooper. All I would need would be a dirtbike and a snowmobile and a chainsaw.

blueridge is nice

Lmao I remember talking to that guy in my day to day errands, very based man

Louisiana. New Orleans and Monroe = crime = urban infestations - only areas voting bkue.

Rest of the state is the most fertile and abundant land in USA. Cheap, grows anything, and you can disappear. What more do you want?

It's all kind of shit now. Rural Califonia is surprisingly still conservative, but immigration from Mexico has forever changed the entire state.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_hyfk26g4c&ab_channel=ghostwill

Alaska is very high crime and loaded with criminals. Los Anchorage is no joke.

True. Way more ghetto that people think

here you go

Attached: us.jpg (1701x592, 93.97K)

What's life like on reservations? What's the best one? Can non-Natives live there?