Worth several hundred billion

>worth several hundred billion
>tanks have no APS
>troops have no body armor driving in death trap BMPs
>family's paid $50 when soldier dies

Attached: 1646779506886m.jpg (1024x576, 86.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timepiecetrader.com/luxury-watches-brands/blancpain-aqua-lung-stainless-steel-grande-date-2850b-1130a-64b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's competitive compensation for running a country with a GDP of Italy's

I swear half of these ultra expensive watches look like absolute shit and everyone into them is just pretending that it looks good to keep up charades
youre telling me this shit looks or perfroms any better than an omega or grand seiko?

damn Italy's a real fucking shithole, isn't it?

It amazes me that they actually thought this absolute embarrassment of a military would be capable of invading Poland.

No Blancpain costs $700k. That's like a $12k watch

wait until your battery runs out in 2 days post total system failure.

Attached: 1598092077982.jpg (768x518, 85.01K)

It seems like having your cake and eating it too to enjoy such splendor amongst your cronies but also expect that you'll be able to have a squared away best-in-class ground & air forces that can 'right the wrongs' of the fall of the USSR

12k field watch...
picrel only 100$US

Attached: seiko.jpg (2500x1667, 565.15K)

>Aqua Lung
I hope they drown him while he's wearing that watch for the pottery.

>everyone into them is just pretending that it looks good to keep up charades

pretty much. ultra luxury watches are just jewelry pieces and a fashion statement. you're paying for the brand, the company's history, and the time they put into fiddling around with making your timepiece by hand. mechanical watches are functionally obsolete compared to quartz watches. you'd end up spendimg another small fortune just to get your mechanical watch serviced every couple years, otherwise it won't keep time. ultra luxury watches in general are a big money pit.

Correct, Putin clearly only cares about himself and his rich friends. If he cared about Russia it wouldn't be an aids ridden suicidal shithole full of depressed drunks.

Shut up I am literally James bond

>GDP of Italy's
If you take into account the new exchange rate, they're now on par with Poland

Attached: 1646683115488.jpg (500x720, 51.31K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-193219_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1523, 155.33K)

that watch was probably much cheaper when he bought it

Attached: 68divk.jpg (888x499, 91.32K)

Seiko 5s like the SNK809 are still around $100 new. I get what you mean about mechanical watches being obsolete but they don't have to be expensive unless you want them to be.

What model?

a joke about new russia and its growing class of new rich went thusly
>"i got my tie for 500 dollars"
>"well, i got the exact same tie for 1000 dollars"

So, how exactly do I go about buying a russian bride? The prices must be like nothing at this point.

I thought people bought ultra expensive watches so you don't have to carry large bags of cash when you move/flee somewhere then sell the watch in the area you go to.

2 4 1 special now

wait until you see the USD conversion to Yen.

Seiko Gang

Attached: SNK809.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Ah the kingpin strategy.

mother-daughter specials

> Try to find some more tanks to throw into the meatgrinder, kadyrov says we're running out
> Gypsies offer to sell some barely used second-hand T-90s, old babushka first owner
> Suka Won't accept ruble, even with free wheelbarrow
> Try to pawn him my million dollar watch
> FUCKER IS ALREADY WEARING A GENUINE ROLEX

Attached: 1460342934016.jpg (640x640, 81.78K)

SRPG35

Supposedly, Putin may not have actually understood the sorry state of Russia's armed forces, being unaware that much of the allocated funds kept getting embezzled.

They're running a special now where they pinky swear not to run off for at least 2 years after they get a green card

i don't think blancpain aqualungs cost that much user.
timepiecetrader.com/luxury-watches-brands/blancpain-aqua-lung-stainless-steel-grande-date-2850b-1130a-64b/

i like those

nice
>captcha was just NSA
what did they mean by this br0s?
muahahahhaha