>Female hypergamy doesn't exi-

It's over for like 60% of men today

Attached: 1647050367650m.jpg (819x1024, 116.68K)

>7 figure income
A fucking US Senator isn't enough for her.

Literally asymptote

Attached: penis_length.0.png (757x595, 59.45K)

You've gotta realise most of this stems from insecurity of being rejected. She's only putting out unbelievably high standards because she herself feels like every man would reject her, and the only way her ego can handle that type of rejection is if she rejects them first by being seemingly unobtainable. People just want love at the end of the day, and sure she's testing her luck with that bio, but she would settle for someone who loves her regardless of bio.

Senators make more than that with illegal insider trading.
Kill your local politicians

There are simple solutions for stuff like this. You faggots never do your part anymore like you used to.
>make fake Chad profile
>swipe right on delusional fatties
>"Sorry I'm not into fat women or non virgins. Both disgust me very much."
>???
>profit

Based and defying incel screeching-tier post

Insects have 6 feet.

no one else is talking to the fat old bitch either way,might as well set her sights high

this

Attached: transgendering_of_children_felony.jpg (480x670, 134.05K)

6 feet? WTF, I only have 2 feet

>only 2 feet
>10 fingers
>67 inches in height
I might be too much for her.

Dick size really does matter. I'm a literal 5'6 turbo manlet, but word got out that I have an 8 incher and I got so much pussy it was unbelievable.

A lot of men don't realize that most women are mentally ill because the environment selects them for nanotech from the neck down, not the neck up like it is for men.

So these batshit crazy emcel (emotionally celibate, unable to pair bond, unable to do her role as mother) women deceive themselves in ways that make you wonder how such a thing is even possible. An infertile fat land whale with no job or prospects, has nothing of value any man would want, has requirements for celebrity and higher.

You have to be a bit of a genius level psychologist to see that most people are in fact crazy.

Yeah I'm sure you're 99.9th percentile or whatever

The gall of these bitches.
She's gonna die alone and miserable.

What you said isn't genius, it's obvious. Everyone knows what it is.

Mmmmmmmm, selfies at best buy and man hands! Check and check! Smash!

Kek very well done user. It's the femoid equivalent of
>I didn't want it anyways

Well, she could get a man instantly if she wanted to. But women don't want a man; they want stats, and that's what gets them in the end. They're only alone if they do it to themselves.

Get a load of this fed

Attached: b5b.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

Have you learned?

I'd post a pic but I'd get banned.

Ironically easier get 18 years old girl with daddy issues than this ugly obese old woman.

Even fat and ugly women end up finding someone. Some guy out there will give any woman a chance. Not the same for men though.

I don't need to see the face of that roastie, the clothes said enough, the hands confirmed.
Oh right her age is right there too.

I just showed this to my wife. She said it was obviously unrealistic. Anyone can see it, yet this cow thinks shows got the top .01% in the bag.

It’s difficult to describe how much damage these dating apps will do to the species before we ban them.

Attached: IMG_0309.jpg (460x554, 46.18K)

Are you white?

>45
>Married.

I mean, everything but the 7 figures is reasonable, if all she wants is a side piece.

Nope, as gook as they come.
Didn't you know that Any Forums is mostly non-whites?

It's just a validation.
She's not crazy or mentally ill.

This summed it up the best.

Another thing to consider is that it's mostly a validation thing. This app and these requirements and all the matches she gets is just a way to make herself feel like she has any value at all.

Chances are she will never even meet anyone from there as even younger guys will ghost her after agreeing to fuck eachother, this is an example.
A guy gets validation that he COULD hit that. (Won't.)
And she gets validation that she is still wanted, for whatever reason.

There's deep psychology there and most of it stems from a sick society.

It's beyond clown world at this point.
Something needs to give.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-212929_SKOUT.jpg (1007x1947, 328.03K)

So did anything big ever happen regarding president park and the 8 goddess or did they just resign quietly?

>I don’t have anything you listed…but I’m willing to fuck a fat chick

Any Forums

look at mentally ill pig. its over for someone indeed

Attached: durrrr.jpg (1536x1533, 122.73K)

Just a post wall fatso standing in the electronics section at walmart looking for prince charming to come forklift her off her feet to a better life. Kek

Resign? She (ex-president Park, right wing) was convicted by the then prosecutor general, very recently elected president, Yoon, and then impeached.
Bunch of weird shit came out, so 2 million people came out and protested peacefully until she was impeached.
Yoon later started prosecuting members of the following administration (left wing) until he got sick of the political pressure and joined the right wing party to run as the presidential candidate. He ran on a platform of anti-China, anti-feminism, pro-market, and pro-nuclear energy and won by a very slim margin.
Park was later freed from prison after being there 4 years, a short while before the elections.