Untitled

np.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/tby6mh/you_arent_a_capitalist_if_you_have_no_capital/

Attached: 8cEXJpl.png (1197x876, 391.57K)

so either putin did this or it's a free market. which one is it?

That's what Any Forums is now huh? A twitter post on reddit.

this is bait

What is capitalist or free market about imposing sanctions on a country because you want to maintain jewish order in the world?

These retards are literally incapable of understanding that with Trump there'd be no "Putin tax."

Attached: your-wig-sir.jpg (574x351, 18.35K)

raise the price to 30 dollars a gallon I don't give a shit

You will. You still have to eat.

>Government interference
>free market
G to Gas

Yep.
>protectionist weaponization of the economy is free market capitalism

Just when I thought we couldn’t go any lower…

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>sanctions are "free market capitalism"

>cancel keystone pipeline
>ban new drilling and fracking permits
>print trillions of dollars causing runaway inflation
>embargo a major oil producing nation for something we should have literally nothing to do with
This mess is 100% the fault of retarded leftist government intervention, there is nothing free market about it, and anyone who argues otherwise deserves to be shot.

go back

Attached: 1647034831739.png (636x477, 269.04K)

>post twitter screencap on reddit
>post reddit screencap of a twitter screencap on Any Forums
Bring back Snacks so he can permaban people who do this shit.

Who gives a fuck?

Any Forums is not the comments section for your zoomer social media.
Why don't you just post in the fucking reddit thread instead of coming here?

When the government shuts down domestic production, it's not a free market. You absolute retard.

fpbp

shit, meant that for the first reply....you are more retarded than i am

Oil is literally one of the most monopolized commodities in the world. What the fuck is this bitch talking about?

>being a capitalist means you can't be upset when things are expensive
Lmao what?

he obviously knows that

For those braindead fucktists: free market implies that energy sectors do not face the current red tape that have inundated stateside and International entities. Obviously, these fuck faces gloss over the fact that the well being of citizens is defected towards 'muh poor faggots.' This Ukraine situation is nothing more than western nation building under the guise of "ebil bad man.'

It’s a failure of capitalism by the gas companies , crude oil takes two months to make into gasoline. They are just fear-gouging you all. The corporations want to drain as much money as they can from people before they even lose current crude.

I feel like the worst things leftists can find about capitalism are always
>oooh, you're a hypocrite because you don't like x
Also this isn't a supply/demand difference leading to higher prices. This is speculation and fear leading to broad market price changes due to a world crisis.
the broad economy != capitalism, and leftists are fucking retards
I'm not even an ideological capitalist. I just hate how people discuss the topic.

saged.
/thread.

Attached: EZp3trWXQAEUD6N.jpg (749x801, 102.08K)

>sanctions are free markets
I hate communist retards, literal 60IQ people.

This is why women should never hold positions of authority over anyone or be in positions to teach others. Their opinions aren't based on any understanding of anything or experienced in life. They're unworthy of respect or consideration.

yes cause manipulating markets is free market

Attached: 1628294104101.jpg (498x474, 33.99K)