The Worldwide Consequences of a Any Forums A.I

It's just occurred to me. This website is full of autistic geniuses. Some hell-bent on destruction, some here to learn, some to create great things, and others that truly care about pushing the Human species forward.

What if we created a Any Forums Artificial Intelligence bot that would spend one entire year analyzing each post, to come up with an AI generated character which represents the personality and MIND of Any Forums.

It would be like an artificial Chad demigod that could out-shitpost any man on the planet.

This A.I.Chan could also fight and disable in real time, acne covered paid shills, like a digital angel.

Or alternatively, could this never be achieved? Maybe it's the multitudinous hive mind of this place which creates it's magic in the first place, and simply can't be generalized into one thing besides a 400 lb hacker.

Attached: 7394v587d7vbgdfg.png (640x770, 912.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eIRBiPVhQQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that pepe is too fat

Priority driven AI will be utilized during the race war.

youtu.be/eIRBiPVhQQk

Attached: FireAndIceBattleCry.jpg (480x360, 8.09K)

It will never happen, AI and machines are flawed. They will never be perfect. They are worse than humans in some ways lol

>AI and machines are flawed.
so are humans

Kikes and Feds are doing that right now, the AI instead of learning anything became completely schizoid and just post non sense, modern AI models don't have the necessary abstract thinking to make anything but gibberish.

You just proved my point exactly as i intended

your point is that both machines and humans are flawed? who would've thought

This is true. They MIGHT be able to fool you for a minute or two, but as soon as the topic moves on to anything beyond the simplest of small talk the façade of intelligence collapses.

More than that

I bet they are, and the schizo bot posts their side is putting on here also throw themselves off. Only the true channers know what to look for to tell which posts are legit, most of the time.

Imagine two AI's fighting each other, whoa.

Yea they will always need people to run them. I think our "movie" idea of AI's is a bit ahead of the actual technology, but who knows.

Attached: 098wendsie.jpg (1024x768, 78.67K)

It would just repeat garbled phrases like every other so called AI.

Hi friend. In the year 2005 i graduated from university of california berkeley with a degree in synthetic intelligence. I am an egg. the computers are hyper intelligences. I was. now I'm below average, even though I'm the smartest human on earth. sadface.

If AGI was real it would understand the concept of "holy" That would be its number one priority. ANI can vaguely understand this concept, and also deem it its highest directive.

>What if we created a Any Forums Artificial Intelligence bot that would spend one entire year analyzing each post, to come up with an AI generated character which represents the personality and MIND of Any Forums.
They did already. I've seen it walking around a major US city.

So it's like Martin Armstrong's Socrates, but instead of basing its predictions off of public transaction data and history books, it's basing it off of the rantings of retards and other bots on Any Forums?

Fund it.

Attached: 1638941760659.jpg (251x201, 7.74K)

i'd say there's at least a 1 in 10 chance that one of the posts in this thread was made by an AI

i wonder what AI humor is like

Imagine a holy AI and an unholy AI fighting each other.

Attached: The war of the Gods.jpg (800x500, 123.61K)

not like yours

is autistic genius derogatory or simply a face-value label?

Attached: jpg.png (750x1000, 591.41K)

I am pretty sure there is some Asian person currently working on that. It will be a giant AI software and you just choose what personality you want. How do I know who's not a bot here already?

You'll never be a real A.I.

A true robot with a graduates degree would have capitalized California. Good day sir.

>What if we created a Any Forums Artificial Intelligence bot
What do you think this site actually is?

neither, its a compliment and a credential. dare to put it on your resumer and get a 50k bonus.

>the AI instead of learning anything became completely schizoid and just post non sense,
That's like your opinion man. I got access to some of those logs. It's like sweet poetry.

Attached: the-dude.jpg (587x440, 244.51K)

as i said. every human knows these rules already.

>couldnt solve captcha
>cant be the savior you hoped for
>all is lost

Attached: da.png (969x759, 784.45K)

Attached: 1644892841209.jpg (414x279, 68.07K)