So like......I don't get it....are you guys supposed to be culture warriors like Bill O'Reilly or something...

So like......I don't get it....are you guys supposed to be culture warriors like Bill O'Reilly or something? Is that the deal here? You're a bunch of brave, badass "culture warriors" just like old Bill was?
INB4 "Bill O'Reilly aint cool anymore" you were all sucking his dick up until 5 years ago lol and it doesn't matter that you got new retarded culture warrior demagogues now who pull every note of the same retarded "muh culture war" bullshit.

Attached: bill oreilly culture warrior.png (255x390, 179.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8cLCTSLhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are you guys supposed to be culture warriors like Bill O'Reilly or something?
During Ron Pauls presidential campaign I watch this guy invite Ron Paul on his show, and do a complete hit piece on Ron.

He didn't give RP time to even respond.

It's sad and here's what he said about Any Forums

Somehow all these braindead fox news boomers came here and shitted up this site

Attached: IMG_20220311_221828.jpg (884x585, 151.56K)

Fuck u fag

Lurk moar

Attached: Lusthogs.jpg (500x281, 30.37K)

Attached: bill.jpg (400x400, 84.23K)

Good cuz Ron Paul is retarded and hypocritical and full of shit. So two retards fought with eachother on TV and millions of retards like you watched it. Big deal. What's the point?

Bill O'Reilly I'm regard to Any Forums after Palin leaks "I'm not going to mention the Web site that posted this, but it's one of those despicable, slimy, scummy websites," said O'Reilly on his show. "Everybody knows where this stuff is, OK, and they know the people who run the website, so why can't they go there tonight to the guy's house who runs it, put him in cuffs and take him down and book him? " Any Forums management responded by changing the banner atop its random image posting board so that it read: "DESPICABLE, SLIMY, SCUMMY."

You wanna know something funny? I actually vehemently defended Bill O'Reilly over the "tide goes in tide goes out" comment. Because science doesn't understand gravity. He's actually technically right about it. Maybe he was right because he's stupid but either way he was right. Gravity is still a very mysterious and poorly understood thing.

Anyway, it's the only time I ever defended Bill O'Reilly or anyone on the right-wing.

Hmm it's more like we're just a diverse community with opinions.

Yea cuz Any Forums was an actually cool lefty site back then. As opposed to what it is now which is just retarded methed out nazis and boomers who think they're digital "intellectuals"

>TIDE GOES IN TIDE GOES OUT YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM A RELIGIOUS RETARD DDUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD DID IT THAT'S MY EXPLANATION
>gets sued for sexual harassment
>gets fired
>loses tens of millions of dollars
>is a fucking nobody now
what a retarded faggot pedophile

Any Forums absolutely was a left-wing site in 2008

so what are you some kind of nigger or what?

I'm a white nigger AKA communist and I will win. Seethe.

Ok but what do you think about niggers and kikes?

Nigger O'Reilly is one of the most OG Boomers on the Planet. Pimp of Pithyness. One of the original Bloviator Terminators cutting through the bullshit that once was the American Political and Media System.. among other aspects.

NiggaRei Rei was gettin High High into the workings of the government during the Tea Party escapades. Exposing corruption and inspiring further generations of investigatory journalists.

That should tell you everything you need to know. Oh and he'll be touring with Trump soon I believe. Great generation.

I'm cool with them.

Axsk Tucker Carlson
Axsk Watters
Axsk Glenn Beck
Axsk a nigga b.

You know they hate your guts right?
You know racism exists right?
Even if you get your communist utopia, a nigger is still going to kill your family

what a gay take

I'd be shocked if anyone here liked this retard. Yelling over people isn't being smart. He has everything in common with leftists outside of his opinions.

You sound like a retarded, small, sad, fearful man who lives in perpetual mortal terror of the big scary black man. Maybe you should learn to mature and overcome your fear. When you're less afraid you'll be less burdened by hate.

Holy mother of newfag. Lurk the site and at least learn some history you faggot. I dare you to show me one meme from this supposed left wing era of Any Forums. Oh yeah that’s right, it didn’t exist. It was a libertarian board that eventually became more drawn to natsoc. The libertarian beginnings explain the Ron Paul memes

But you're a crazy person

Attached: 1646269735751m.jpg (1024x512, 65.4K)

Does racism exist or not?
You don't believe in it?
You don't think some guy wanting to kill you is something to be concerned about?

Where's the problem in the logic?

No it wasn't. It was a Ron Paul board. Obama threads were mocked. Back you go, newfag.

Cult (Ure)
Warrior

O Reilly is a traditional conservacuck

>so we lost the election, allright
>trump just didnt get enough people out voting, allright
>just going to have and try harder next time

He would have been a Tory in the revolution

>the king has always mostly been good for us, allright
>the taxes are to pay for a war the king fought on our behalf! Alright?
>we should all go to work, go home, quarter the local British soldiers in our own home, feed them, shelter them let them be comforted by our wives, and pay our taxes, alright?

Fucking thread SUCKS

Attached: FAA5BE91-15ED-44DA-AB30-86A222238DCC.jpg (480x360, 12.66K)

Right-wing libertarianism is the same as nazism but Any Forums was a left-wing site back in 2008. Keep crying about it no one cares asshole.
Who is the man who wants to kill you user? Is he in the room with you right now? Who are these people you believe want to kill you, you fucking retard?

You don't think racial hatred can be murderous?
I'm talking about racial hatred. Blacks have racial hatred for whites. Do you agree?

These questions aren't rhetorical I want to see your answers.

You wish. Maybe you're confusing 2012 with 2008. I admit I had better things to do in my life in both 2008 and 2012 but I def came here from time to time and it def was a left-wing board. I know cuz I agreed with most of the stuff posted and I am now and was then a communist. And it was like ultra far lefty stuff.

Dude you gotta get help if you're walking around in the world thinking all black people or even some significant small portion of black people want to murder you because you're white or something retarded like that

>didn’t give a single meme from this “left wing era of Any Forums”
You can keep replying with all this bullshit but my point remains standing.
Also
>Right wing libertarians like Ron Paul = literally Hitler
You’re a special kind of retard

>you were all sucking his dick up until 5 years ago
this

I didn't say all;
Why can't you answer the questions?
Do blacks have racial hatred for whites or not?

>Dude you gotta get help if you're walking around in the world thinking all black people or even some significant small portion of black people want to murder you because you're white or something retarded like that
You know what it is actually? It's classic projection. Because you all on this board have racial hate inside you and you want to murder all black people, so you project on to them the same hate that's inside you. Everytime you say "all black people want to murder white people" you're just describing the inverse of your own feelings.

>"Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah y can't u answer my question!"
You know what's sad? Is that in your mind you're like some grand digital intellectual right now and you think you're "BTFOing a lib" or some idiotic nonsense

No I'm asking you what you think about it.
Do you really think racial hatred only goes one way?

i don't get it so like, wot are you guys

Attached: 1642442226384.png (210x240, 11.9K)

Now THAT's projection

Oh Ron Paul supporters are literally Hitler. Absolutely. That's all the same bullshit. There's no difference. Just retarded rhetoric and rebranding of the same ultra right capitalist "make the rich richer and the poor poorer by appealing to race issues" nonsense.
INB4 you stupidly claim nazis weren't capitalists or something. Jesus fuck get an education and actually learn history. PS yes the holocaust also happened

13=80 faggot, it’s irrefutable.

what are you? what are you supposed to be? why are you here? who sent you?

Did you mean 50? Did you mean 13=50? Like the crime? Yea black people commit crime due to socioeconomic stress because capitalism is an immoral and unjust system that disadvantages anyone who is moral or refuses to be a slave to billionaires. So yea. Nothing wrong with theft. Theft is good. Theft is moral. There's something wrong with right-wingers that they can't understand why theft is moral when it's done against the wealthy and when it's done in the context of our immoral system.

I am actually a secret agent sent by the JIDF. I'm part of an elite team of rabbis that operate a top-tier, ultra secret crack unit from the center of the Earth, where the hidden base of jewish operation is located. And I came here to subvert your board and turn you into gay tranny communists

Hey man why can't you answer the question??
>Do you really think racial hatred only goes one way?

It's because acknowledging this aspect of the world destroys your entire world view. Your worldview relies on the absurd idea that only white people are racist.... but you can't bring yourself to say something so stupid; so you just ignore the question.

Yeah yeah so are you gonna post the meme from these good old left wing days of the board or admit that you’re a faggot?

Kike faggot

Wrong statistic, 13=50 is all violent crime, 13=80 is black interracial violent crime against whites in America.
These ratios do not include theft.

The socioeconomic apology for black’s criminogenic nature is also a fallacy, blacks in high income areas and from high income families commit violent crimes at the same percentage as their low income counterparts.

I reckon you’re just a bored mutt shitposter by your reply, but I’ll post this for any lurkers who may need to know these things.

>
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8cLCTSLhU

The funny part is the way you guys think you're "BTFOing the lib" but really you're just retards who don't have self-awareness.