Second coming optics

What would happen if Jesus came back as a woman?

I, personally, would never denounce Him in a million years but I certainly would sympathize if people were to be hesitant.

Mostly I'm afraid He will try to test our faith in the most shitty way imaginable which may cause the righteous to turn away from Him. I have faith He will return as a white anglo-saxon male although, to be honest, I'm deeply fearful He will try to pull some "God works in mysterious ways" shenanigans.

Attached: 1539859278905.png (673x1024, 413.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Id fuck Jesus

Jesus will come back like the first time then.

>I'm deeply fearful He will try to pull some "God works in mysterious ways" shenanigans.
Only a Jewish god would be deceitful

He's already here

>What would happen if Jesus came back as a woman?

What would happen if Jesus came back as a sand nigger....

Wait.... whaattt????

Attached: 1641589145072.png (1080x648, 396.43K)

Jesus and hindus kalki avatar are same. He would come after 400,000. And then he would start killing in millions, all of them would be wicked degenerates.
Now you can safely abandon the idea that he would be coming right about now.
Humanity REALLY hasn't degenerated that much.

Attached: 1643371857828.jpg (640x484, 42.89K)

God surpasses all boundaries cunt.

One SECOND im COMING all over her fucking face if you catch my drift

don't be fooled by the antichrist

raped and crucified a second time we aint doin that shit his fuckin ass knows better he tries that shit everybody switchin to satan and god getting evicted because fuck that not one more god damn cock hair of subversion you cosmic nigger faggot bitch nigger queer

I'd back Jesus even if they were MtF transgender
Jesus being MtF would be a great thing to further expose the hypocrisy of many modern Christians so they see the errors of their ways

>I'm going to save you by being a massive contrarian cunt.
Religion, not even once.

Please do not blasphemy Jesus. Here is where we are in Revelation:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/where-are-we-located-in-revelation.html?m=1

Many will have itching ears.

rabbi yeshua was circumcised, they was basically a woman.

>white anglo-saxon male
lmao rabbi yeshoua was not White

Jesus's spirit is still alive, and it it even makes mention to the fact of that there will not be a coming.
Then He said to the disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. People will tell you, Look, there He is! or Look, here He is! Do not go out or chase after them.

Also fuck jews and christians.

Jesus would never come back as a sinner

OP is a faggot and Jesus will behead you first

>christcucks

He wouldn't. That'd be Mystery Babylon and you'll be sitting there with a massive pride flag sticker on either your forehead or right hand.

jesus is a jewish lie you stupid faggot

"THE MEEK INHERIT THE EARTH, BE MEEK GOY"

keep coping asiatic mutt and slurping up that nigger dick you fucking mongrel whore, dont you have some kike in an attic to fellate?

Attached: AriseAryan.jpg (1280x720, 213.32K)