Do Russians even have souls?

Do Russians even have souls?

Attached: 11-213607.jpg (1080x1440, 313.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Pe6q6dSyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would peoples' basically be used when describing something possessed multiple ethnic groups

>The tribes surrounding Lake Chad depend on its fish for sustenance. It is these peoples' right that its biome be preserved

Soviets did not believe in God after all.

Attached: main-qimg-ffa57d04b8bf76697e9759418d8507b4-lq.jpg (327x154, 9.73K)

Obviously he's been offered free transport to the USA for becoming a NATO shill.

Do souls even exist?

Because you mutts haven't been doing this constantly for the last 2 decades...

says the wedding droners

He was just following orders.

Why are they interviewing prisoners? This is literally sand nigger tier propaganda. I want Ukraine to win but this shit really is starting to change my mind.

Only in the west

WHy are they giving him a post-game press conference?

He just finished Warzone: Verduntsk

Kek this is so fake.
From the obvious bearingnon the face to obvious propaganda

We got footage or planes dropping bombs on cities in the pre smartphone era from IraQ but stragely nonsuch thing here

>Breaking BRUTALIZED POW gives speech about how bad his country is and that he's a murderer
Vietnam all over again. The ukrakieks are absolutely shameless in their chuzpah

Russians are a nation of alcoholics and junkies. Addicts don't have souls.

I can't keep up with all the disinfo. It's really a kind of shock and awe disinfo campaign

Says the mutt who dropped 2 nuked on what was the most based nation on earth.
The jews truly do hate races who are clean, smart and honorable.

my reaction also, where is all the footage!

>>makes up bullshit for the useful idiots
>omg see!!!!

Now do the firebombing of Dresden

K

Attached: 1647021096123.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

US Amrmy killed 600k+ civilians in Iraq alone. Do YOU have a soul?

Dont know, but people who believe Ukranian propaganda absolutely don't.

Title: Captured POW forced to spread anti russian propaganda

Attached: images (5).jpg (640x427, 30.58K)

>"I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people," the voice says in the recording. "I bombed their cities, towns, and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam." The man states that since being captured, he has received "humane and lenient treatment" from his jailers, and he expresses "gratitude" for the "kindness" of those holding him prisoner.

Why are you acting like these confessions aren't routinely beaten out of POWs in every war?

Attached: mccainpowhospital--84c8157ba72648d989758658efbebecbe8047ff4.jpg (3000x2250, 2.93M)

Stop spreading war propaganda you dumb fucking kike.

>frog sympathetic to the enemy even after being invaded and occupied
Cuck behavior

>Any Forums caring about war crimes
Ask me how I can tell you are from reddit

Npc faggot.

>thinking he is not forced to say this
lmao

>CAPTURED AMERICANS MAKING FALSE CONFESSIONS IN VIETNAM WAS A WAR CRIME
>captured Russians in Ukraine are telling the truth and did it all on their own

WHAT? THESE DRONES ARE TOO LOUD MAN

Attached: mass-destcruction.jpg (768x500, 55.68K)

>Addicts don't have souls.
Then what are they numbing?

This raises a few questions
Will they send this guy to some kind of international court ?
What if against all odds Russia defeats Ukraine then what is held in a foreign prison outside of Russia and Ukraine?

Either they are forcing a pilot to lie or they are making the whole thing up.

Globohomo has no shame but you should expect that from a bunch of ass fucking sodomites

The amount of shilling from redditbrains on Any Forums the last few weeks is ridiculous. They come here with lowbrow appeals to emotion, literally the worst possible form of propaganda to try and use on an anonymous image board

The first question needs to be answered still. Is OP a faggot?

And putin told him to do that. People really think russia are the good guys? Really?

No, that was different because there was a rail link running through the city and we needed to help our brave Russian allies even though turning a city to rubble generally favours the defender and they failed to take the city anyways despite outnumbering the Germans 3:1.

Got it?

Neither does the west

Russian propaganda is so bad lmao

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Pe6q6dSyQ

> Either they are forcing a pilot to lie
The guys that dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima openly admitted to doing it and some even said they were proud of it, you don’t need to get killers to lie about killing.

of course they were hitting houses, because ukrainian soldiers were hiding there, now solve this dilemma