You choose escapism then wonder why nothing feels real, why you are always sad...

You choose escapism then wonder why nothing feels real, why you are always sad, why you hate your life and see no future.
You run from pain and then wonder why all you feel is sadness. Do you not understand? Out of happiness comes sadness, out of sadness comes happiness.
When you run from one you run from the other and when you run away your life inevitably turns into a devoid of meaning form of itself.

Your lack of responsibility is your down fall and the devil has capitalized off of it. He has provided to you ways of "escape" that have only led to further torment and chains.
Is it better to have short term success and long term suffering or short term suffering for long term success? This question has destroyed many civilizations with
demagogues promising the populace a life of leisure while never disclosing the immense pain. Many men have sentenced their ancestors to decades of suffering in exchange
for but a few years of minor comfort. Will you be the same? Suffering is a inevitable part of life, its as indisputable as your fate, so question is:

Who else? If not you someone else, so in the end someone suffers.
Why not take the suffering upon yourself and spare it from others?

Attached: blade runner.jpg (2000x1609, 311.39K)

This is a good post but it's too disordered to attract a lot of attention. Distill you message down and ideally put it in an image

yeah

I literally became Jesus you fucking idiot. Go worship bird cock.

I'll think of this when I fuck myself while wearing my mom's pantyhose tonight

sneed

glad im reaching the target audience

/thread

Why do you break up your paragraphs like that dumbass?
Did you not finish high school English you’re literally starting a paragraph in the middle of a sentence

>what. The. Fuck.

Great message.

After about 6-7 years of traveling I am finally moving home to take on responsibility-- just landed a new job, going to try and work at it for 2+ years. Gonna learn a shit ton.

So happy to finally stabilize my location and lifestyle, and have my own furniture, cookwear, food, etc.

So glad to be stable and comfortable, while i have a great job too.

thats good to hear

no offense, but you don't live in surrealist hellscape where you are being gaslighted everyday by your friends and family.

there are times when i swear the fucking walls are melting.

yeah, im not one to deny that the world is falling apart, because it is, i just wanted to help people better understand that running away from their problems doesnt solve anything in the end, and is arguably the reason we're here in the first place.

we are not well, you know? as a people. we are all very sick in the mind and the body. you say 'become clean' but there is no where to wash ourselves of this filth, it is everywhere.

i do not mean to make excuses, but you are perhaps asking people to do something they can not do for themselves.

> le surrealist hellscape
> spends 18 hours a day pooosting in his moms basement
zoomers are such melodramatic pussies

if you've ever seen a wretch, drunken and stumbling, arguing with himself, smelling of piss and grime, that is us.

You would not say to that man, "Pick yourself up!" because you know he is beyond such help. You either take it upon yourself to help or you leave him to his misery.

Wrong. I deliberately choose escapism of my own vision in order to have ownership over my life since the world preoccupies itself in building a tower of lies.
In such a situation, the only sensible option is escape, not participating in futile hubris to serve the whims some jewish bogeyman

you need to go back to r*ddit dude

You don’t want me to embrace reality nigger

If I am going to burn any way then fuck the world it can burn with me.

bro you literally talking about me for real thx fren