Really gets the noggin joggin

Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: LhvIYEz.jpg (1021x1150, 82.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWLjYJ4BzvI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VslKKgYvVKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi shill

you forgot to post which countries also elaborate said 'Democracy Index'.

Democracy is a lie.

Russia is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
There aren't enough Jews in the Russian Oligarchy, that will be changed pretty soon.

Extremely dangerous to our democracy.
youtu.be/hWLjYJ4BzvI

Top 40 on democracy index according to themselves kek

Attached: 1646709185311.png (444x670, 244.41K)

So those demcracies had a popular vote on sanctions. Right?

>we rated ourselves #1

((democracy)) index

Ah yes, democracy. Where a nation divides itself just so elites can play tug-o-war over who gets to control the tyranny of the 51%
Such a great system. Don't forget that no matter what you do, if you end up being part of the visible 49%, you'll be chastised and deemed a danger to society's well being.

No such thing as Democracy
USA maybe 40 years ago was the Republic
You have a version of Cleptocracy, Corporate Fascism Or Oligarchy.

I’d like to know, at which point of 24x7 anti-white gay pedo propaganda we are DeMonocracy.

>So those demcracies had a popular vote on sanctions. Right?

Don't need it. We all agree on doing what's right.

And we all think you're a dick.

Yeah, about how black and white your narrative is, considering the unfriendly countries are most if not all under direct US control.

If I can't verify my vote counted toward whom I voted for, then I can't be told I live in a "Democracy".

There is a third picture to this chart that's not showing.
The shaded areas are Rainbow Colored.

At which point , 100 or 200 latest presidential candidates are members of Rockefeller’s CFR, is that some levels of Democracy?

Also, when cia director becomes a VP, then president for 2 terms, then his son becomes president - is that how democracy works?

When elections stop in 6 states at the same time and in the morning there are hundreds of thousands of “votes” magically found- is that a Democracy?

Just asking for a friend.

Elections don't even exist in the USA
Rope yourself

Attached: 558421623593.jpg (978x1533, 696.45K)

Is India a Hindu dictatorship now?

>usa canada
>democracies

Attached: topkek11.jpg (400x460, 35.68K)

((( (((Democracy))) (((index))) )))

>France
>democracy
Tell that to my unvax confined (big squatty) ass

>The democracy index is calculated by the same countries who consider themselves democratic.
Get the fuck out of here with your natocuck propaganda. No one gives a shit that your government says you are a good boy.

Oh, what a big mighty blob you have there, sirs!

Attached: USA.png (1200x1200, 214.73K)

The West is not democratic. The EU has hate speech laws where you can't conplain about Jews or question the Holocaust.

Australia became a Covid concentration camp and Canada banned free assembly during trucker protests. In The USA you can get fired for having the wrong opinion.

Attached: 08E7A6D3-FDBA-4EFA-8AFB-31FBA93E7B75.jpg (1024x514, 62.02K)

That’s not how the democracy index here is made lol.

Attached: E4410702-13C9-4635-A29E-36AD8B8ED785.gif (286x204, 836.5K)

(((democracy index)))......do you also believe that the lock downs were for your own good?

It was NEVER legal to block access to public spaces and financially damage local business in Canada. Which is what the protesters were actually arrested for.
Mean while a couple in Russia was sentenced to 10 months in prison for offending religious beliefs and 13 thousand war protesters have been arrested AND its just straight up ILLEGAL to call Russias invasion of Ukraine a war

Attached: 89388FD7-E04A-4899-99AC-CD83B20AA722.jpg (1794x1012, 185.57K)

yea shows you how much democracy sucks ass

>democracy in africa
that has to be number 40

also nice source URL

Attached: +1.jpg (400x400, 22.91K)

coincidentally the 40 gayest countries

how the fuck is zimbabwe in the top 40 democracies? It was ruled over by mugabe for like 45 years, and was openly hostile to white people.

That country in Africa highlighted as top 40 democratically is actually democratic. The first leader of the country renounced his claim to the throne (it used to be a monarchy/British protectorate) and has had free and fair elections ever since. Never a fraudulent election. Never a coup. Never a civil war. Never any ethnic persecution and has less corruption than South Korea. It is the greatest post colonial success in Africa.
Would you be willing to watch a video about Botswana’s history?

Attached: A9331AB1-29FA-4598-93AD-2C71B341A871.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

Would you happen to know ((who)) compiles the democracy index?

That’s Botswana. Not Zimbabwea

sure im always looking for stuff to listen to in the background

((("""democracy""")))

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VslKKgYvVKU