Adrenochrome

can someone redpill me on this shit? or give me some solid info on it? All my research just finds (((journalists))) claiming its a non-issue (close your eyes goy) I want whatever you know about it.

Attached: mfcd00069732-large.png (640x506, 19.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/6sh2firu
science.org/content/article/young-blood-renews-old-mice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hunter S Thompson popularized it based on a trade magazine of some kind that he had access to. He made up all the effects. The real effects are apparently not very pleasant.

I dont think it gives you shit since its decompossed into more basics elements trough digestion but yes I do believe there are powerful groups of people especially religious who believe that their lives are affected by blood magic, sacrifices and the whole ogrish catalogue in one room and that in that form they maintein their influence.
And more than there are in our fucking faces everyday or ears...y'know.

any details on what the real effects are user?

Also i meant the oral route. Idk about isolatingbit and inyection. The rabbit hole probably exists but it doesnt interest me that much as the humanity being so obliviousbto the kikeglobohomo 1984 tyranny its coming.

this is why I don't trust kike journalists to report on it fairly I know juden are really into weird blood sacrificial shit I just wanted to know if theres any legitimacy to this andrenochrome shit maybe someone has gone down the schizo rabbit hole for us

That's a bunny rabbit.

Its real and fake. Elites are pedovores, no doubt, but I've done my level best to research adrenochrome and it turns out that it can be synthesised pretty easily. I suspect that it's actually a poison the well type situation, to cover up the fact that Jews sometimes suffer from a blood disease (i think its called tay sachs disease but I could be wrong about that and I'm too tired to check, also phonefag) and the only cure for this disease is a blood transfusion from a healthy donor. I also suspect that consuming this blood may aid in treating this ailment, hence historical stories of blood libel and Jewish ritual sacrifice, draining of blood, blood of Christians in matzah ball recipes etc.
I believe that Israel has the only known cure for this disease, Israel is also home to a company called Ambrosia, who sell transfusions of young blood to older rich people with claims of increased vitality and longer life. As far as I know Jeff bezos pays like 30 grand a month for this treatment.
I'm tired and might be mixing up some of these details but everything I'm saying is true. Pretty sure a redditor stumbled on this rabbit hole a few years ago, posted it and was summarily, swiftly, redpilled

It seems something epinephrine-like...so it would be coffee/upper related. But if it has kikey properties that we dont even know then it wouldnt be easily accesible.

Donald was making it while he was president

heres the docs
ufile.io/6sh2firu

I rebunked this after the Q tried to debunk it.

Iqbal Hussain Watto is the Paki WHO member who helped Donald pull it off.

Its a brand name.

Plain and simple, they use the same name for two things - both the technical substance Adrenochrome and Adrenochrome™ which is a combination of blood peptides, endorphins and other endochems formed by children when their traumatic response kicks in.

Ancient dirty blood magic.

well said.

Attached: 1642287868697.jpg (880x640, 58.05K)

see thats whats so fucking strange to me, i can see what you're saying how its a poison the well scenario, but why would bezos be paying 30k/month for treatments? are we able to determine if the blood disease only effects the kikes?

Any brave man? Cos aint clicking that shit niggah. I wouldnt trust an academy paper on the issue since the academy serves the jews and not the unknown anymore. Fillibg the gaps is talmudian shit not science.
So resume that if real im grumpy.

I read a couple of trip reports about it on Erowid, seems to either be overblown, or the users weren't doing it right (such as having synthetic vs. the real deal).
Does this disprove kikes drink blood? Absolutely not.

well a quick google search let me know that it occurs naturally as a byproduct of adreneline and high concentrations are linked to schizophrenia. researchers speculate that lowering this concentration could help treat schizos but this is contested. i think they are probably right, it will help with geniune chemically induced schizos but doesnt work on the schizo larpers which are an epidemic nowadays.

Not academy papers.

Leaked personnel files shipping manifests etc.

No tricks, 3 pdfs in a zip.

Nice try satan

Oh because the rejuvenating effects of young have been known about for centuries, probably millenia even, but now the science is catching up and society is degenerate enough to allow rich assholes to do whatever they want.
science.org/content/article/young-blood-renews-old-mice

this is another thing I ran into trying to learn more was it was linked with schizos for some reason. off topic how many people do you think larp as schizos percentage wise? it has to be 80+%

It's an adrenaline oxyde and it does fuck all except look purple.