1991-2022

Now that 2 weeks have passed, will February 24th 2022 be remembered as the date that marked the end of the Pax Americana?

Attached: 1434902856787.jpg (600x704, 54.12K)

>The uk is just another one of Americas dogs
Kek they won't be happy about this

Doubt it with all the fail. Xi is watching all the Russian shit his own cheap knockoffs are based on is getting obliterated. He's not going to make a move against Taiwan for another decade at least.

It's the truth and it was their choice. Even while being in the EU they acted as america's trojan horse in europe

You can't see it but Uncle Sam is wearing a chastity cage.

Blackmail as control is never really a viable long term strategy. It's a starting point to sue for peace but if someone is artistically screeching about some vendetta, you're probably better off eliminating them before they can and will sabotage you.

Pic very related.

Attached: AM.jpg (960x561, 94.65K)

Explain more, I'm interested to hear your perspective

High maintenance trophy wife?

No, that's America's mistress (the dom kind.)

After WW2 the UK was so rekt that it had to give up their empire simply because the US told them to. From then on they have grown a special relationship with the US because of their blood and cultural ties
When the UK wanted to enter the EU, France objected and kept them out knowing they would act as a spring board for US soft power projection in Europe. They were right

More like a succubus

Your first clue was never going off the Pound Sterling in favour of the Euro. Anyway, they have been held hostage by NATO since WWII.

Attached: the limey.jpg (620x620, 32.08K)

I wanna fuck israel so bad now bros wtf

Brexit will lead to Irish Reunification. I'd be pretty pissed off today if I was an Ulsterman.

Ireland isn't in NATO and France is wise to treat their own membership as optional.

Not to sound like a dick, but does Europe really have a choice but to bend to the will of the United States? Most Euro countries were fucked up after WW2 and they use our military for protection in case Putin or some other boogeyman tries to start shit.

Not a very high life expectancy when you roll with the big dogs, sadly.

Attached: Deborah_Jeane_Palfrey.jpg (200x277, 10.93K)

He's not going to and he doesn't need to, the plan was always to diplomatically and economically isolate Taiwan until they have no choice but to vote for reunification, not to start a war with America in the Taiwan strait.

Re: the larger question, Iraq and Congo were bloodier and probably will still be bloodier when this is over. It shows that there are some limits to US power but that was always the case, even in the Clinton years burgers got BTFO from Somalia.

You look like a Canadian 10/10

>they have been held hostage by NATO since WWII
All of europe has, but the UK is more like a willing slave. Think Samuel L Jackson in Django unchained (Pozzed jewish movie but you get the point)

I want to fuck up Israel

China has shown far greater geopolitical wisdom that russia so far. I think the reason is that time isn't playing so much against the chinese as it is for the russians

Birth rates will lead to Irish reunification. Just in time for it to become another faceless muti culti globalist shithole.

>Just in time for it to become another faceless muti culti globalist shithole
Unlike Britain ammirite?

Attached: uk-mass-immigration-segregation.si.jpg (690x388, 114.52K)