We Wuz Priests

Just started watching Season 5 of The Last Kingdom on Netflix and who shows up but a nigger priest. In AD 900. In Northumbria. That could happen, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 6.42.20 PM.png (1280x800, 718.67K)

>bro I just put my hand in boiling hot water and now it hurts. lets discuss this yeah?
why are some americans like this?

Blacks were the original whites, didn't you know?

Attached: Birmingham Blacked.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

So if Cheddar man was black, and the beaker folk were arabs and the Celts were place and the Anglo saxons were black then why are we white?

Who cares mate, the season was great

they released a new season?
I finished the season that had the alliance and happy ending i didn't know they were doing a new season i thought it was over

well thanks for informing me. I will watch this season while grinding on runescape like a BOSS

Couldn’t make it to episode three. Randomly have son euneched. And the supposed assassin that didn’t wear a mask just chill in the same small town after his attempt..

And the whole premise is just step sis is back again but this time she is even meaner and more spooky!

Dead. Last Kingdom is shit.

Vikings was the best and it was shit after Ragnar.

Watch Vikings instead then

Thanks for saving me the trouble. Now I don't have to watch this.

Attached: EQiRboGVUAAXR1I.png (822x514, 407.69K)

fuck niggers and fuck kike leftist propaganda, Christ is King

WE WUZ VIKINGZ N' SHIET

Attached: 1604064486423.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

>Watch Vikings instead then
You mean the one with the nigger warrior queen? No thanks.

based.

i remember watching that show "vikings" on the history channel with some guy in the army. i didnt pay attention that close but it seemed pretty based and there were no blacks.

maybe that changed later on.

the new viking valhalla spinoff has a nigger in it , it ruins the whole 2 seasons of this trash spinoff
i watched the S6 of last kingdom , in 900 nigger priest arrives , just squipped because we se like 10 seconds every 3 episodes , the show is good

The latest season has a black woman as the leader viking. So yeah, it may have changed a little.

Strong black wimminz.

Attached: We Was Vikings.png (1165x474, 1M)

The whole new season is mind numbing goyim trash.

Attached: 1642303030400m.jpg (1024x989, 134.06K)

what the fuck

stop watching propaganda

Attached: Idontseecolors.jpg (2800x6994, 2.08M)