SIR'S WAR IS BREAKING. MISSLES AT PAKISTAN. GIANT 3D HELICOPTERS FLYING OUT OF TV SCREENS...

SIR'S WAR IS BREAKING. MISSLES AT PAKISTAN. GIANT 3D HELICOPTERS FLYING OUT OF TV SCREENS. FIRE AND TANKS SPONTANEOUSLY APPEARING OUT OF THIN AIR. ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1647028339071.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8zmkX1mfV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are poos like this ?

This such a hilarious fucking webm

Kekly

Calm down Sirs!

Guten Morgen, sir do not vaxx!

Dude Indian news is fucking hilarious, are poos supposed to take it seriously?

please do the needful and revert when things escalate.

9/10 would watch again

lol it's like Japanese TV done on the cheap

KINO

Attached: nwo.png (1342x700, 1.72M)

Someone bought a new graphics package.

nah they probably copy pasted it from github.

Pull the other one, it has bells on

>accidentally launch missile
brown people shouldnt have nuclear weapons

sirs please stop being the based, the world is not ready for you. you cannot just shoot missile at pakistans sirs, think of children.

Indians* should not have nukes.
Look at the army training videos of these retards. Even Sri Lanka would be more reliable.

HELLO SIR

Hahahahaha

>Russia invades Ukraine
>China invades Taiwan
>India and Pakistan slug it out
All we need now is for the US and Canada to go to war with each other and it'll be the best year ever.

Attached: moosefuckers.jpg (1000x1500, 613.73K)

This is so much this

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

Good morning to you sir

It's the Bollywood version of MSM.

Attached: G015yxOaKcl0.png (584x759, 817.46K)

good evening dear gentlemen's
may you have the blessing

kek did Pakistan redeem it?

HELP

bollywood. they literally have dance numbers in the middle of firefights

not fitting at all here

Lel.

Lol, +1 to you and have another gold

youtube.com/watch?v=o8zmkX1mfV4

ahhahaah

I love the low IQ aesthetic of 3rd world shithole media. It's like you can just tell how much dumber they are as a culture by how flashy & animated everything has to be to capture attention & captivate an audience with the intelligence of a trained monkey.

SOVL

what the fuck is wrong with indians?

Attached: 1564189379559.jpg (890x1018, 284.94K)

>thinks western media is cool
Ask me how I know you are the darkest nigger on pol

‘US and Canada going to war’ really just means ‘US promptly annexing Canada’

Attached: 49346254863.jpg (1181x274, 41.57K)

Are there more webms of indian news stories like this? If I'm going to be lied to, the least they can do is put a shit ton of computer generated explosions to entertain me.

Attached: bruh.jpg (1024x620, 88.93K)