Brandon Martinez

What's your opinion in him? Did you read his books?

Attached: wsjvsocype671.png (627x466, 161.08K)

>muh eceleb
fuck off kike

You had dozen of Russell Brand threads today.

He is very good and knows a lot about geopolitics. Just a shame that he seems to be shilling for ukraine a little bit, even though Zelensky is jewish.

he is a faggot with a nigger boyfriend. i am not joking. he tried to hide it but got exposed online

based but autistic as fuck.

I apologize to the world on behalf of whatever percentage of spaniard he has, the czech and mexican anons should do the same

Proofs? Can't google anything.

>he is a faggot with a nigger boyfriend. i am not joking. he tried to hide it but got exposed online

Attached: 1634322301614.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

>What's your opinion in him?
A bit retarded
Accuses everyone of being Duginists whether they are or aren't
I don't think he's a controlled op or an intentionally bad actor, just not the sharpest spatula in the knife drawer

Well he is a nazi, so I understand why he would side with Ukraine.

Based & intelligent. I'm glad he didn't fall for kremlin shilling like a lot of midwit contrarians here have.

don't go off script vatnik bro, calling ukrainians nazis is for twitter, on Any Forums we assure americans that putin is the saviour of the white race, remember. I don't want to report you to the higher ups, take care

I would like him but he hates Russia.

I don't trust him because of this. He has a grinding hatred for Russia but absolutely zero connection to Russia. That's a little strange, especially since his "perspective" is so much in line with ours.

>I almost said (((perspective))).

NAZDOROVIYA

Ate you fucking retarded or underage?
Do you think this post is witty? Funny? Don't you understand that this is plebbit tier humor?

but the leadership is jewish

He hates Putin and his regime not Russia.
I actually asked him a question about whether it is possible for a Russian to join European movement of neonazis. He said yes and even mentioned Tesak.

ass hurt

Yes, but it can be dealt with after the war.

He's the only correct about the russia/ukraine situation.

Yes, I am upset because you are a total tool. So unimaginative and dull thag it makes me retch.
Don't understand how this is a win for you, disgusting human being.

Russia is controlled by chabad Lubavitch and putin is a eurasianist antiwhite faggot that hates ethnic Russian nationalists

He's a dirty Mexican

Raped Destiny

He seems like an okay guy. The omegle thing is very very gay though.

It's not 1933 anymore. The enemy were the bolsheviks. My enemies are the same. I don't hate Russia and I don't believe 1941 Germans did, either.

All the old alignments are dead. I'm NatSoc but I believe the urkos are miseducated. Yes, I know about Holodomor. YES, I know Russia tends to rule by sheer girth. I do also know Russia BEGAN in Kiev. It's a fucked up situation.

I would never do these things. Make me die Fuehrer and I would fix it all, Buster. I'd FIX it all!

FSB commies are seething

Attached: dead_russian_invader.jpg (720x960, 209.63K)

>Yes, but it can be dealt with after the war.
You have a lot to learn about how jews operate.

I really enjoy when he goes "YOU'RE A JEW".

He did rape destiny, but he isnt Mexican hes Spanish and czech. Posted his dna test.

GIGA BASED

Attached: based martinez.gif (283x498, 61.29K)

I think he also thinks the same, that's why I followed him for some time.
You are a dumb nigger who can't even read the thread. Please get back to peddit.

Putin is doing Fourth Political Turning right now. He has to keep a lid on the WN because of jewish pressure both inside AND outside Russia, but he implements their talking points & policy demands across the board.

What's good for white people and what's good for steppe Turkics & Mongoloids DON'T HAVE TO BE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

I'm glad you enjoy it, but that's gay

>putin is a eurasianist antiwhite faggot that hates ethnic Russian nationalists
THIS

Attached: jewtin russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

Sleepy Martinez jobbed against Destiny

Debate wise, Richard Spencer is the best you guys have. He managed to defeat Haz from Infrared

Didn’t lurk enough before speaking out.
Dumb takes, talking points, and content.
Fuck Nazis and fuck the anti christ.

Attached: 94595718-BE9B-4C90-9C15-677CB9EE4A0F.jpg (747x527, 43.86K)

I'm so sorry, I just enjoy racist memes because pol humor melted my brains.

BPF has some funny and good debates.

F.E.D

Is it safe to assume that jews have some sort of inner fighting? Different parts of disapora competing?

>Yes, I am upset
It shows. I'm glad i made you seethe

Literally the DR take of leftist saying YOU’RE LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!

Attached: kremlin.jpg (1024x514, 56.66K)

You are still a dumb nigger. Don't understand why is it good for you to make a fool out of yourself.

He's an actually very well-informed journalist, and I believe he used to be one.

bpf is antiracist
true but Any Forumstards hate Spencer. The best Any Forumstard debate-bro right now might be shawn last

Yes, it is dumb but still funny. It's not like he uses it to deflect discussion.

did he ever call out the jews or what

Putin is the Duginist, you kremlin parrots are just useful idiots.

Attached: duganists.png (1000x1000, 1018.02K)

because i'm not a srzbznz-fag

Seems either spastic or machiavellian.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he has a paid shill.

Hitler said Jewish led communism turned a nation of proud people into scumbags