Brief overview of Ukrainian-russian war (which can also be called "the war against russian fascists):

Brief overview of Ukrainian-russian war (which can also be called "the war against russian fascists):
• russian invaders started a massive attack on Ukrainian cities trying to make a rough blitzkrieg and take Kyiv for 48-72 hours
• russian invaders pooped up and got destroyed both by VSU (army) and even by ordinary civilians (including "territory guard" formers). The obvious reason of plenty of others might be corruption in russian military structures (robbing and money laundering are simply "must have" activities for russians which also considered respectable for people of russia)
• russians got insane (in addition because of cold weather as for March) and started unceasing bombardment. That doesn’t matter for them whether the goal is militaries or civilians.
• As the result they couldn’t occupy neither russian-speaking 20 miles from border Kharkiv, nor russian-speaking Kramatorsk. Even Mariupol stays under Ukrainian control though it’s surrounded by russian fascists.

So all what they could do so far is just left ruined towns after jet attacks.

Attached: 4BDE0B84-3F9A-45CD-A944-500BEF75E93F.jpg (1280x724, 38.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/rf200_now
t.me/hueviykharkov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof?

Attached: 1644855649217.png (306x294, 183.78K)

you left out the part where Russia offered to resolve this peacefully if Ukraine just stopped bombing ethnic Russians in Donbas
and trying to bring NATO nukes to Russia's doorstep, but Ukraine chose war instead.
Or rather the CIA puppet kike who runs Ukraine chose to sacrifice as many Ukrainians as he has to instead because if he tries to negotiate the CIA will assassinate him in the fog of war and replace him with a better puppet

Attached: hohol.jpg (670x670, 107.5K)

IDK brother what kind of proofs you expect. There is a telegram-channel t.me/rf200_now publishing lots of russian loses. You can also search for some videos of results of bombardments in t.me/hueviykharkov (Kharkiv channel, I live there and use this as a primary news sources for my city). It’s only if you are really interested and got time to sign up in Telegram.

>Telegram.

Attached: 16435804553901.jpg (622x341, 34.66K)

>just stopped bombing ethnic Russians in Donbas
Fuck off shitty trump-lover. I’m from Donbass (Kramatorsk, 60 miles from Donetsk) and you know nothing about what prorussian orcs did there, and then tried to accuse Ukraine.
From my childhood I learned the simple rule — all that russians touching turns to shit and dump.

hes a QTard butthurt about his life being shit user. dont take him seriously

Attached: 5F21AED1-70CF-4E2B-89CE-136441FF0665.jpg (750x578, 144.2K)

>bring NATO nukes to Russia's doorstep
IT'S A NON-NUCLEAR STATE IDIOT. AMERICAN NUKES CAN'T EVEN BE STATIONED IN FORMER EAST GERMANY BECAUSE OF AGREEMENTS MADE WITH RUSSIA. THEY WILL NEVER BE LAUNCHED FROM UKRAINE.

>devolves discussion to Orange Man Bad and Russia Bad
thank you, thats all I needed to hear to know I'm talking to a retarded child. All fields

every ukraninan immigrant to my country is an asshole and every russian I've was pretty cool so you guys are niggers of europe just like the poles are

Azov, Aidar are not Russians litle Ivan..

Attached: IMG_20220310_003948_513.jpg (346x146, 14.09K)

>just stopped bombing ethnic Russians in Donbas
Btw, shitty "peacemaker for ethnic russians", google some images of Donetsk after 8 years of bombardment and then search for same images of Kharkiv after 2 weeks of russian chaotic genocide

Attached: 16463041495703.jpg (700x650, 150K)

>gets btfod
>a...all fields
run away likema ruskie comscript nigger

Attached: FAC8F3B5-1F7A-4957-B1C0-5F931DC9E11A.jpg (2000x2000, 1.55M)

>Kharkiv after 2 weeks of russian chaotic genocide

You deserve it....

Is that a Reddit antenna coming out of the baby carriage? Praise Russia.

Milchakov, fought in criminal troops of “DNR”.
Cry now, fucking putins whore.

Attached: E3509017-22D8-468D-BC0B-ABF0FAFFE1D2.jpg (604x534, 87.75K)

Attached: 16461375070250.jpg (1500x1500, 379.68K)

kek imagine supporting putin

stop ragging litle ivan...

You are a EU whore...
We use your Girls as sex slaves on polish border...

So deal with it...

Only thing you can do is beg money...

Attached: 16462858284270.png (787x803, 417.64K)

Йди нaхyй, вcлiд зa pociйcьким вiйcькoвим кopaблeм.

>Russia did more damage in 2 weeks than Ukraine did in 8 years
Almost as if Russia has a more powerful military or something.
Also, nobody besides Russia gave a fuck about all those dead in Donbas, while every pozzed journojew made sure to exaggerate Russia's invasion as much as possible for gullible leftist's sympathy, that's why the other isn't as documented.
My aunt in Lugansk had bombs being dropped on her street almost daily.
Make no mistake, this war is 80% the fault of the jew that runs your nation, rather the CIA niggers who run him.
It's 20% Putin's too because he should've acted sooner to avoid it getting to this.

>flag
Opinion discarded

20 rubels have been deposited to your account.

>muh the attacking nation csnt be really blamed
slave mentality

Attached: AD015CC4-24DC-455F-8B3B-1E967ABD8E28.jpg (482x980, 85.78K)

>attacking nation csnt be really blamed
I just fucking said they're partially to blame, you fuckin retard.
And their "asking to join" the same way every western nation is "asking" to be niggered and feminized to extinction, it's just jewish tricks.

imagine fighting putin but continue buying his oil...

You should stop immediately buy any energy from russia and stop hypocrisie

You said putin's fault is 20%. That's laughable.
It is pretty much entirely on russia.

btw, since I think it doesn't get brought up often enough - Budapest memorandum, signed by russia in 1994, point 1:

"Respect Belarusian, Kazakh and Ukrainian independence and sovereignty in the existing borders."
That's how much russian word is worth

>let me say 20% blame for literally invading another country
20 rubles have been deposited in your governors account, vatnik.
>but le niggers and womens!
kek the distraction reeks of desperation
jesus vlad you just revealed yourself by seetheposting. tell your managerst the internet research agency to get you some classes