HAPPENING SPACE CONFRIMED: JEWPITER IS ACKSHUALLY PROTECTING US

> flattearthers btfo

Attached: 1972501f0c35cb3a.webm (460x818, 510.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GUfUdojP2QI
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=tree of life
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/news/details.php?article_id=20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteoroid
m.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It reminds me when Krueger killed spencer in a video game

NUKE JUPITER

>jew pitter

jupiter is the good planet, saturn is the evil one

What about ur anus?

The planets are a large clockwork allowing life to proliferate on earth. It's obvious; designed that way. All of creation praises the Creator.

nice projection

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Thank you based jupiter

Attached: 1621892590459.png (800x798, 1.06M)

based big bro

Congrats, you guys finally learned 5th grade science

Imagine simping for the earth

you're welcome

Attached: 1238740157.jpg (1320x951, 114.24K)

The sun is literally going to fry us in 2046. And then after that Jupiter keeps the debris from the Sun from continuing to impact earth for millennia. Praise Zeus. Praise the Demiurge of this world for trapping us within flesh. Only through direct experience of God can you escape this prison. Pray and have faith and worship with all your heart and God will reveal himself to you. Also smoke DMT and hang out with the archons and other devils who fuck with us while we're here trapped in prison. A prison we wanted to be trapped in as we all emanate from God and it's just a play. Though I suppose there are some lost souls.

It's been confirmed for a long time now. The King of the planets dances, and asteroids/comets/other large space debris gets sucked in - thus saving earth from bombardment.

Absolutely based, BASED Jupiter

> we are here
> on a 1040mph spinning piece of dirt
> that orbits the sun with 67000mph
> which moves with 0.5 million mph through space while dragging all planets perfectly with it
> while the milkyway spins with 1.5 million mph and dragging the sun and solar system sideways
> picrel

> imagine colliding with a astoroid from any opposite direction of which we are flying through space
> our direction 0.5 million mph 100m radius asteroid with 30.000mph flies in our direction
> danger_alert.jpeg
> relative speed to earth of the asteroid is 530.000mph
> colision with earth or any satelite would mean total destruction
> tiny 0.5million mph 1g asteroid particles would pferforate anything like a laser machine gun
> would have 24980595 Joules of kinetic energy or ~ 24,9 MJ (or 6kg of TNT compressoed on a tiny spot)
> collion would create so much energy that everything turns into plasma
> but who is there
> jewpiter
> it protects us and every probe and satalite
> space finally confirmed

Attached: helio_nonsensical_system.gif (400x354, 2M)

>Jupiter protecting earth
Next Saturn will be shown to be regulating our concept of time. Paganism. Is coming back dressed up as science

Jupiter is flat

>CGI

How does this constitute evidence?

Anybody could have mocked that up in ten minutes, it's just someone's artistic interpretation.

Attached: 1643431836187.webm (964x1166, 2.62M)

Attached: Jesus hey-sus Hail Zues.png (562x978, 491.45K)

Tiamat got fucked up to be just a cloud of rocks

>implying it exists

Well yeah that is why Jupiter is god and Saturn is a bloody bitch bastard

>A giant gravity sucked up a great chunk of the outer debris that could've hit earth over the past 3.5 billion years
No shit.

Well played

ååæøøøøø i ø accept ø my ø free ø will ø mother ø gives ø a ø law ø that ø reads ø as ø written ø by ø myk ø hyn ååøøøøø ø

youtu.be/GUfUdojP2QI
As Above

So below
google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&source=android-browser&q=tree of life

wtf space and planets move like that???
I thought everything was spinning in place

Thank you Jupiter sir for doing the needful and reedeming those asteroids on behalf of us.

There is no leap too far for faggot who refuse to acknowledge that God is real. Nothing new under the sun.

>> on a 1040mph spinning
correct
>>piece of dirt
not sure why you feel the need to phrase it this way, the fact that Earth has the right temperature for liquid water and thus has developed soil is what sustains life on our planet
>> that orbits the sun with 67000mph
correct
>> which moves with 0.5 million mph
correct
>> while the milkyway spins with 1.5 million mph
correct
>> imagine colliding with a astoroid from any opposite direction of which we are flying through space
the probability of this happening is so low that you can't even begin to fathom just how low it is
>> tiny 0.5million mph 1g asteroid particles would pferforate anything like a laser machine gun
nope, not even remotely true

>Paganism. Is coming back dressed up as science
other way around, it was always science, but previously dressed up as paganism

learn the difference between translation and rotation in terms of mechanics

>I thought everything was spinning in place
user.. sun and everything in solar system is travelling through void at 200km/second

The gravity of Jupiter is what prevents those asteroids from forming a planet lmao

The AllFather planet protecting humanity from Saturn.

yes, but not entirely like that gif, e.g. Saturn's rings would not follow along as it orbits Sol, the rings remain in the same plane, just as Earth's tilt remains the same as it orbits Sol, causing seasons at the extreme latitudes

> the science
> the telescopes and probes
> did you know the voyager Probe for discovering the end of solarsystem?
> picrel
> Voyager 1 started in 1977 and reached the end of our solarsystem in 2012. Thats 35 years.
> Neptune (furthest planet) is ~4,400,000,000 km from earth.
> Which means that the voyager 1 had the Average speed of 14500 km/h
> voyager diameter 3.66m
> within our system we have space dust
> ranging from 0.0001mg to 100mg
> imagine the dust is not moving at all in any direction
> average dust density 0.000001 grain/m^3
> chances of hitting a dust grain per traveled km in the best case scenario 0.7%
> 100% chance hitting a dust grain every 145 km traveling through space
> 30.344.827 particels of dust MUST have been colided with voyager 1 until today
> voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/news/details.php?article_id=20

> Nasa them selves say the voyager 1 Moved with 38000mph through space.
A collision at 38000mph ( ~7km/s) with a 100 mg grain of cosmic dust would have a energy of 14428 J
> reference 1kg Cannonball with 100m/s : 5000 J
> now lets extrapolate it
> since V1 uses the Saturn to slingshot itself into space, by entering its close orbit, let's assume V1 encountered one (1) 1g (one gram) heavy tiny asteorid grain
> KE = 24500 J
> reference 4kg Cannonball with 100m/s : 20000 J
And by Wikipedia the average weight of incoming space particles such as tiny meteorites, space dust and meteorites would be 1.6g .
Meaning that the particles in space could also be on average 1.6g in weight, (not only considering space dust)
Quote:
"An estimated 25 million meteoroids, micrometeoroids and other space debris enter Earth's atmosphere each day, which results in an estimated 15,000 tonnes of that material entering the atmosphere each year"
> s. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteoroid

> WHICH MEANS SECRET SCIENCE BRUH
> they have secret indestructable material that they used to put voyager 1 35 years ago into space
> they hide the technology from us

Attached: voyager1.jpg (1752x2192, 725.91K)

Nothing is still
It only looks like it because you're moving with it

Does MERCURY really play tricks on us when it’s in retrograde?

This is what happens every time a girl enters your guild.

Jupiters not protecting earth, Jupiter has a gravitational pull asteroids get caught in the gravitational pull instead of potentially hitting earth.
Whatever interpretation or words people want to put on the observable facts are irrelevant to the actual event happening.
This isnt even news we've known this for decades.

>a hole in the georgia guisdestones remains permanently fixed on polaris
>source: my tight little brown hole

This has been known for decades that jupiter catches asteroids wtf is this dumb shit

based
Joopeter is my favourite planet
whats yours

>cgi image
flatearthers still undefeated

Attached: 1646915173484.jpg (881x851, 434.57K)

I can't believe how low IQ flat earthers really are.

Its more than likely just trolls you'd have to have an iq lower than 80 to actually be a flat earther, how would they work the internet to get on Any Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

I am flying away. Bye Daath.

flatearthers are retarded.
where my hollow earth chads at ?

I am free from Google for all time.

I am not Jackie Chan