KikeTube takes down Trump’s first podcast appearance with the Nelk Boys

KikeTube takes down Trump’s first podcast appearance with the Nelk Boys
twitter.com/KyleForgeard/status/1502101203181662211?s=20&t=R-hDMFUV5UBl8q-wYqQLFA

Attached: 37CC2AF9-7941-44BA-8760-8CEC410A7167.jpg (1310x1496, 187.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fullsend.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yea well the election wasn't rigged and the guy tried to literally incite his followers to storm the capitol, overturn democracy, "hang mike pence" and kill AOC so what do you want me to say. Boo hoo

You know, you guys already have the election rigged in your favor via the electoral college + you're the side that explicitly hates democracy. So what do you want me to fucking say? + you already stole one major election back in 2000. So again, what do you want me to say? Fucking boo hoo. Does Google suck? Sure. Does anyone care about your fake pretend victimhood plight? No.

please blow you brains out, faggot

And 700,000 poor people kicked off food stamps for no reason by a nepotistic billionaire while he cut taxes for the rich. And you think I'm gonna give 2 flying fucks?

Jewtube is also now giving warning if you write a comment that it thinks is "inappropriate". Talk about controlling the narrative.

No how about I keep sitting here and telling you all of the reasons why you're wrong and why you suck

Are you OK user?

Attached: 1642104846496.jpg (306x496, 23.14K)

No. No I'm not OK. Am I supposed to be "OK" with you morons running around running the country as your own personal right-wing deathcult? Fucking our society up and making all of the wrong decisions and concerned only with getting more money to billionaires and evicting / torturing / contributing to the suffering of all of the poor people?

I bet you are 55 years old or older.

lol, fucking 13 year old nerd let faggot spottted. kys now please

Interesting how every time someone cheats to win the US enters a quagmire within two years and when they don’t they get to do parades in Dallas.

got a link to where i can watch it?

Rigged or not I wish he had been successful.

For me, it's Bang's. The best root beer. It always washes down smooth with the most refreshing root beer flavor.

The smooth stainless steel look of the can is very popular. I'll walk around carrying my Bang's while drinking it and people always compliment me on the can and ask what I'm drinking out of curiosity.

You can always recognize another Bang's drinker because while you're carrying your can around people will sometimes just walk by with a thumbs up and a smile.

It's delicious! What a great root beer.

Attached: 488B3FFF-0233-4B16-9544-E096F15613E7.jpg (500x500, 178.58K)

>poor people
You misspelled niggers

here have a (YOU)

biden's illigitimate and all the niggers that brought in fake votes will be in prison when his regime is overturned in 2024

The electoral college is part of the Great Compromise that encouraged the smaller states to join the union. If you want to change it then you have to let us secede.

FullSend.com
apparently

These jew faggots took it down. Who else has a link to it? God I fucking hate jews.

Wat? you are obviously confused and highly delusional about the direction in which this country is headed. Not to mention what group of individuals are spearheading this fiasco.
Put down the hate pipe for a second and open your eyes. We're all frens here.

Attached: 1645798451396.png (637x761, 546.78K)

Trump has his own social media network now, he should use this as free advertising.

What a fucking idiot. Do you think all the damage to the middle and lower class is exclusively being done by the right wing? Keep that status quo going faggot.

Good, no more fried chicken and lobstereals for dogs. Let them niggers starve.

Who gives a fuck? Trump is a kike puppet and anyone who would vote for that faggot should be gassed. Never forget that the jews control both parties and all forms of media.

Attached: fuck trump.png (720x1229, 601.58K)

I think I just finally really got what sneed means
Can someone confirm?

Attached: 9D7708AC-935C-4CBA-AF02-07EB433E980F.jpg (1200x630, 134.59K)

Sipping on some Red Bull, Kyle?

Taxing invested wealth is taxing production which is taxing consumption.
Housing crisis is caused by NIMBYs in blue states and immigration.
You idiots will destroy purchasing power if you got your way

cope harder retard

Attached: F01A9830-5DC0-4E97-8658-A4253804CD7F.jpg (1080x1489, 151.81K)

Link to mirror upload?

This board still shills for trump lmfao

fullsend.com/
For those who want the video, Scroll down and it’s right there

Minecraft.

And they call us fascist without a hint of embarrassment.

Orange nigger deserves death, not mild inconvenience.
Sheldon adleson's rent boy worshipped kikes, they hate him.

This has to be bait. Stop giving him (you)s

YouTube loves sucking nigger and tranny dick.

No problem.

>So what do you want me to fucking say? + you already stole one major election back in 2000.
This is a popular cope by the low IQ as well as the Liberal Establishment to explain how they lost the 2000 election. However it is a retarded take due to the fact that GORE STILL WOULD'VE LOST after a recount. A few items:
>A comprehensive review of 64,248 ballots in all 67 Florida counties by the Miami Herald; its parent company, Knight Ridder; and USA Today found that
>Bush's 537-vote margin would have increased to 1,665 votes under the counting standards advocated by supporters of Democrat Al Gore.
>under the counting standards advocated by supporters of Democrat Al Gore
The Washington Post, a pro-Democrat paper says Bush is your president.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 3.23.28 PM.png (740x710, 154.66K)