Presented without comment

Presented without comment

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-11 um 20.06.41.png (728x951, 164.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe don't be so quick to hand out applications.

What the fuck am I supposed to think about pic related?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-11 um 20.11.19.png (305x329, 30.56K)

look they are ok with have to repo a house if someone cant afford it but if a nigger was in it the house will be ruined

It's an investment property. Typically the interest rate on those is a 1-2 percent more than a typical home. This is fucking gay fakenews.

>jews want to give niggers YOUR money not THEIR money

>investment property in a niggerhood
Eg. A bad investment

Mods saw a bunch of people posting a metric shit ton of quicklinks to doc drops and set up a filter.

Either they don't like what's being talked about; leaked or they're just tired of the shills using this place as a propaganda warfare hub. One can only imagine.

Break the link in half you idiot.

>believing niggers are good for it
Wells Fargo just covering their ass

arch
ive. ph/u9xIU

Attached: half way.png (1200x630, 1.1M)

>bad investment

no upkeep required.
sect 8 gibs.
10 years area gets gentrified.
bulldoze house a and sell lot for buko bucks

When did Wells become based?

American management, government or private, is all about keeping the blacks down and without property, while never admitting to it. That's the entire goal of the republican senate, which allows lopsided overrepresentation of white land owners.

>black people are a shitty investment
Tell me something I didn't already know.

>half of wells Fargo's black mortgage refinancing applications were filled with illegible nonsense

>promoting BLM for globohomo
good for business
>investing in niggers
bad for business

>Be nigger
>Have atrocious credit
>Tons of evictions
>No reliable job
>No money

Yeah, they should be rejected.

I guess they didn't qualify?

Well duh. Niggers don't pay their bills.

whats the problem? nigger zones are dangerous for property, why would the underwriter want to risk losing money to chimpouts?

Attached: riot minneapolis2.webm (720x1280, 2.83M)

>refi investment property
Already warrants higher rate and more scrutiny
>black neighborhood
Aka bad neighborhood with lots of crime and property damage
>it’s because racism
So tired of this shit. Handing out loans to anyone indiscriminately is how the housing market collapsed in the first place

>investment property
just going to go out on a limb and say that wells fargo probably has a formula to figure out how much real rent you can get for a place (that is, on-paper rent minus the cost of evictions) and discovered that this guy overpaid

>nig: "Hi, I'm an engineer, married to a doctor, my credit score is 850, and I want to refinance my mortgage."
>bank: "We'd be happy to help. Sounds like you'll be eligible for a good rate and fast-tracking."
>months go by
>nig: "Oh by the way, it's my second mortgage, and it's an abandoned property in the ghetto."
>bank: "..."
sage