>Be male in Ukraine
>Don't want to go to war
>Never believed anything the TV told me
>Hide with mom
>Mom doesn't want to leave the country without me
>The president doesn't allow males to leave
>"Die for me".

What do?

Attached: 1647018163386.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/transgender-woman-transphobia-russia-ukraine-invasion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk kill people

This is the last resort.

But i still kinda hoping to survive and rebuild the city.

Attached: 1647012807685.png (400x400, 138.4K)

Everyone noticed you're a scared faggot hiding. Volunteer to do something retard

wait until we arrive and just don't do anything stupid

piss and shit your pants whenever they try to make you do something

Attached: 1640976943082.png (350x425, 102.25K)

>go fight for your jewish masters goy!
Get a load of this kyke

>cleansing of ethnic ukrainian males
>Russia ends up losing the war becasue of crippled economy
>gee, better send migrants to help rebuild and repopulate Ukraine

Stay low and out of sight. This will be over soon. Don't go out in public if you can help it. Good luck.

Take pictures of Ukrainian military and send them to the russians, but clean the photos because they are trackable

Trump and his people are the biggest conartists in the world. The U.S. destroyed Europe for British imperialism, nuked Japan only to build up communist China and lied to create a global order that Americans NEVER wanted. Now the biggest American export is sodomy. Fvck Putin and Eurasianism and fvck Trump and Atlanticism. Glory to Ukraine and glory to Europa!

Infiltrate the ranks and kill the jew king

Attached: 1622090346317.png (501x710, 379.77K)

I'm sorry it has to be like that fren, I wish and pray you good luck in this turmoil.
If you know how to surviorman, make it out to the wilderness and pick the direction of a faction that best suits your interests.

Attached: hostile areas.png (3400x1100, 1.03M)

Get free AK
leave country with your mom

Im not about to do anything, but i personally know people who will try to do something.

And because of them, normal people will get hurt.

Nah brah, its cold outside.

Don't die, bro.

are other countries accepting males though?
you could just walk across some border in the middle of nowhere and claim asylum

I'd tell you to kill your president but he is not even in your country kek

keep your fucking head down, and wait till the shit is blown over

You'll be treated well if you surrender to the Russian Military and will be sent home as soon as hostilities end with no persecution. Some of the DNR/LNR guys have a lot of scores to settle for their families and homes, but you'll live

Thanks fren

Go play an instrument in the street, they never shoot the musicians

Your best bet is to stay at home and let your mother take care of shopping for a while. Your government is already in shambles, so its not like they'll have time concentrating on a proper draft

Run away and hope that you aren't castigated as a coward when you return. Any Ukrainian male that did not serve is going to be branded as a gutless chicken-shit, but I assume that you are already a loser so you already know what it feels like to be rejected by society. Why die for a society that never wanted you? At best if you serve, you win and earn a place among the normies; at worst, you die and are buried as a patriot.

yeah learnd that from the "pianist"

Lol
Imagine being this much of a mutt you think thier is honor in fighting in zogbot NWO wars.

Attached: 1646944299122.png (593x584, 15.78K)

Not willing to fight for it but you're going to pretend you care enough to rebuild it? Fuck off.

go to russia?

>wilderness
I actually thought about it, but its pretty hard because its snowing like winter.

However, thanks for your positive vibes bro.

What is this unhinged bot posting lmao

Bro this damn war would be already over if the evil kike clown had left the country. Be patient

Tell the border guards you are jewish and missed the flight out before the invasion.

Who is they. Some races of people absolutely do shoot musicians, dancers and artists during wartime. Looking at a few of Russia's vassals

If deployment is unavoidable, just be deliberately useless. If you fire, aim to miss. If Russian soldiers capture you, do not behave in a threatening way and surrender easily.

bro no one here was probably in your situation lol
i guess you are fucking lost here :D :D :D

benis

Fuck off kike sucker. No one wants to die for your bullshit anymore.

>leave country with your mom
Males are not allowed to leave brah.

you forgot
>be a russian FSB agent using a VPN

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

>join army
>get free gun
>use gun to leave country
With a gun you can go anywhere

Just hide inside and avoid trouble as best you can. Make sure you are well stocked with non-perishable food, water, blankets and any medial supplies you might need in case you lose access to heating and water or can't leave if the fighting reaches you. Also consider boarding up entrances and having some basic weapons to deter possible looters even your neighbours. Desperate people become dangerous people.

Attached: 1644974853137.png (780x670, 21.52K)

Based. How old are you user?

Attached: 1645889128994.jpg (498x232, 24.26K)

Same
>Never believed anything the TV told me

and its lies from both sides, from every sides. russian tv lying as fuck, ukrainian tv is full on retarded mode, european tv just facepalm etc

I have no idea what you can actually do in a situation like this, but I hope you will make it through. Stay safe, fren.

Serious question, us there any kind of reward you get for fighting for your country? Of course that's only if you survive.

Haha will try, its kinda about luck.
Because both armies are fighting mear the city.

>If Russian soldiers capture you, do not behave in a threatening way and surrender easily.
what makes you russians will be kind and merciful?

Just identify as female
EZ

I wish you luck mate. Just keep doing what you're doing, keep your head down. Whatever you do, don't die for a pointless kike war.

Tell them you're not vaxed and identify as female then flee with mom

Nah, they said troons have to stay and fight becuase they are afraid that would happen, kek.

This.
Also.
>year 2022
>normies are still ready to die and kill for their masters.

The narrative is super flexible but makes poltards reveal their low iq

If he ran away, poltards would be making memes how "the jew" betrayed the ukrainians. He stayed....he is using Ukrainians as human shields...

Fuvking tards. Stop the cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-123018_1.png (1020x932, 1.11M)

Do you have a sister who needs a place to stay?

Wear a dress and wig

Hard times create strong men.

Sounds like your government is the problem user.

This, these zoomie fucks think they'll just walk up to the rubble and start issuing orders like someone who knows what they're doing, instead they'll either be killed or exiled for being traitors or made to do manual labor, as they should be.

This

Stop telling him to try the Tranny way, that will get him conscripted

cbsnews.com/news/transgender-woman-transphobia-russia-ukraine-invasion/